chapter 24

A heard a knock on my door when I was crying. "What do you want? Go away." I shouted from behind the door.

"Linda let me talk to you." Jumana yelled again

"I hate you, I hate you all. Mason is the best thing that happened to me in my life. You don't know a thing about our relationship. You know nothing." I shouted letting tears fall like crazy.

"Linda you have to becareful" she stated and I felt I was boiling.

"I'M NOT A CHILD. You have to understand. I've gone through many things. I've gone through things any girl shouldnt have had to go through." I screamed this time trying to let out all my pain.

"Linda calm down. I know you've gone through lots."

"No one is allowed to tell me what to do,no one is allowed to teach me. I'm mature enough, I know what to do, I know what will make me happy." I shouted harder ignoring the pain I had in my throat.

"Linda you have to leave Mason at least this week." she stated slowly

"Why should I?" I asked. I was really confused. Why do I have to leave Mason?

"Because you can't go out this week Linda. We wont let you out this week." she stated

"What's going on?" I asked opening the door and looking at her trying to find an answer in her eyes.

"Nothing" she said uncomfortably.

"Jumana there's something."

"No" she replied very fast.

"Ok, I'll find it out then." I said leaving her and taking my mobile from where my mother had put it.  Why do they want me to stay at home and stop seeing Mason only for one week. This has nothing to do with Mason. There's something else and I have to find out what it is.

I walked and walked trying to find what the hell is happening on Earth. I went to the park that Mason took me to. I sat on the ground and looked at the stars as Mason asked me to the other day.

"Lindaa" I heard someone yelling from the behind me. I moved my head slowly to see Mason. I moved up very fast and ran towards him placing a rough kiss on his lips. He replied back by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me back. "What's going on with you?" he asked and I pulled myself away from his and looked into his eyes.

"What?" I asked

"Linda you didn't talk to me after I left, Is there a problem?" he asked slowly looking deep in my eyes.

"No"

"There is" he stated

"No Mason nothing is happening." I lied for no reason. I didn't tell him what happened with my mom and Jumana. Something was scaring me.

"I don't believe you."

"Mason nothing is happening, please stop asking me."

"Ok if like." he said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

He then pulled away "Why did you come here?"

"I was missing you."

"I love you Linda" he said slowly

"I love you too." his mobile then buzzed "Yeah, ok. Sure, give me ten minutes and I'll be there."

"A problem?" I asked looking in his eyes.

"No, my friend forgot his credit card in my house and he needs it now."

"It's ok babe. You can go." I said

"I'll be here in thirty minutes max."

"Ok." I said givimg him one last kiss and then he left. I turned and sat again looking up the stars .

After about five minutes, I heard someone yelling "Lindaa" they put their hands on my eyes. I placed my hands on him "You came back very fast, but still I missed you Mason."

"What?" he screamed turning me to face him.

I froze in place not able to do anything. My heart was beating very fast, fear spreading all over my body.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

*Edited by Shannon24