chapter 8

Linda's pov

I was watching T.V and waiting for Jumana, I wanted to apologize for being rude to her. I heard a knock on the door. I rushed over and quickly opened it but as I opened the door i saw who it was and went into shock. He was just amazing, damn this boy was too sexy. Oh it's my first time in three yearsthat i have seen a boy and admited that he is hot but he was actually hot and that scared the hell out of me. What? wait, I can't say this. I've never seen boys as being hot, they're shit.

"You're not gonna ask me in?" he said breaking the silence.

"Why are you here? What do you want?" I asked. I know it sounded rude but I can't take the words back now.

"You agreed to talk to me" he quickly replied, trying to get inside but i blocked him.

I nodded "I agreed to talk to you but not here, please go" he stared at me totally ignoring my words. "Please go" i repeated.

"Where's your mom?" he asked looking inside and the he walked inside. I grabbed his hand quickly "Please get out." I begged.

"nope " he stated

"But.."

"I need to be here, with you" he whispered closing the door.

He must leave, he knows nothing about me. He doesn't know how much Ive been hurt and he knows nothing about my past.

He looked into my eyes, I felt safe for a second and then I remebered what that boys ruin any happyness in life. He pushed me against the wall and pressed his body hardly against mine. I didn't move, I stayed there shaking. I loved the closeness of his body but I felt disgusted remembering what happened to me.

I opened my mouth to talk, instead he put his hands over my mouth and looked directly in my eyes "Give me a chance" he stated removing his hands from my mouth and pressing his lips on mine. What the hell hes kissing me! I have to push him away but i couldn't. I felt safe again after three years, so instead i kissed him back . He asked for enterance and i opened up to him.

After sometime I pulled away for a beathe. I was in heaven. I wanted him back.  

"I still don't know your name." he whispered in my ears biting my neck.

"Linda" i answered trying to catch my breath. "Mason" he whispered against my lips. I looked directly in his eyes until he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me again. We were stopped by the vibration of his mobile. He quickly grapped it moving his body away off me.

"Yeah guys, I'm coming now" he answered his phone. What is he planning to leave me now. "but I'm not coming alone." he answered them back "I've someone coming with me tonight. No you don't really know her. Guys I've got to go now, talk to you later then." he finally finished looking back into my eyes.

"So will you come out with me tonight?" he asked but i wasn't sure I wanted to go out with him anyways.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah, I need to meet  my friends, I'm sure you'll like them"

"But where?"

"To a club" he stated. He wants me to go to a club?. That is never happening, I just don't want to go. I'm not really into this. I want to live my life alone and not to be hurt by anyone again. I've tried to forget about everything, I've tried so hard. It really hurts me though. I can't be like other girls who go out everyday holding there boyfriend's hand. I cant just forget my past and my last stupid boyfriend who made me hate my life and hate everything about it.

"Sorry, Mason I can't." he stared at me like I was the only girl in the world but I'm not. 

"Why not?" he asked looking at me waiting for me to answer but I didn't. "Give me one chance please."

"Mason you know nothing about my life, you don't know me, and you saw me like 4 days ago. Leave." I shouted pulling him away from me as he started to touch me again.

"I'm not leaving." he stated again. I was so angry. If he knew what happened to me, he would understand me and maybe he would leave.

"Mason leave, I'm sorry about the kiss, it was a mistake. Please leave, i don't need you in my life. I don't need anyone." I tried to calm myself down. He wrapped one hand around my waist but I quickly removed it.

"Mason leave." I shouted again pointing to the door. He ignored me and just looked at me apolagetically.

"Mason, listen, I don't want you to feel sorry for me. I've lived a hard life and i finally got over it after three years of suffering and now I don't want to ruin everything just because you've kissed me." I shouted.

He moved towards me. "Don't" I roared.

"Linda I'm never going to hurt you" he shouted back

I moved towards the door and opened it "I don't want to know whether you'll hurt me or whether you'll be nice to me. What i really want now from you is to leave. Leave me alone Mason, I've seen enough." he moved towards the door and lent to kiss me but I moved away.

"You'll give me a chance one day and I'm waiting for that." he said moving out of the door his eyes not leaving mine.

Once I closed the door, I felt tears forming in my eyes. I cried hard.. I needed someone in my life. I needed to live a life that every girls lives but I can't get hurt  again. I thought of Mason. They way he looked in my eyes, the way he talked to me, the way he kissed me. I wanted him so bad now. Oh I can't fall for Mason, this is not happening. Maybe i can give him a chance just as friends.

*Edited by Shannon24