t e n. three deals, one month

t e n.  three deals, one month

Reyansh,

Did you actually drop by the auditorium? And did you actually came across me and stood in front of me and spoke!

You know, when you came in, and walked towards me, I literally thought you wanted to kill me or something. I mean, I was kinda pestering you with my letters for the past months.

That's the reason I stopped actually, that and many other personal reasons. I didn't know that you read them and appreciated them.

I didn't wanna be a bother.

I've been told I'm a nosey person who keeps loitering around in people's lives and hence didn't want to keep barging in yours.

But you came up to me, and literally told me in your voice, which by the way, is actually really sweet. Not at all broody or snobbish. Archie was a little hesitant as you called me towards a corner, and I tagged along, hoping you'd probably scream at me or something.

But you just asked me, 'Are you okay?'

And dumbfounded, I looked at you, 'Why?'

'No reason. Just.' You said and left rather quickly, and let's say I'm a really smart person you know.

I have been aceing my school and college scores (if your remove the suspensions), and I know exactly what you meant by that.

You missed my letters, didn't ya.

You missed me.

Yours,
Pranati

_

Pranati couldn't believe her daughter.

She absolutely couldn't believe that her daughter insisted in going to live with the man she had nothing but resentment. Pranati never could understand what cooked in Jugnu's mind, because that 7 year old would literally flip the entire world and make it dance on her fingers. But, choosing to live with her father and his family was outrageous and weirdly unsettling.

If Pranati knew someone well, it was Jugnu and she knew that Jugnu wasn't someone who forgave easily, and Reyansh? She'd never.

But then, why? Why did her daughter want to live with him? Why did she agree to wanting to know him more and why would she not side with her mother.

However, asking Jugnu all this would only make the girl more cautious and careful and she knew how well Jugnu could lie. Jugnu was unfortunately a replica of her mother, in and out, and Pranati's skills were passed onto the girl in heritage.

'You're actually going to go live with your ex boyfriend, dii?' Chetna asked, mid way as they were packing her bags.

The Mishras were in complete confusion when Pranati told them next morning that she and her daughter were leaving to stay with the Khuranas. It was both raging and disappointment from the elderly, surprised and confusion from her siblings. Jugnu was the only one who was chirpy at the breakfast table, everyone else were doubting Pranati's weird decision.

Pranati hadn't told them about Reyansh's court case or about his deal. She didn't care frankly what her family thought about her, they had disowned her long back and she had never quite forgiven them for that.