o n e . Tum Kaafi Ho

one. Tum Kaafi Ho

Reyansh,

I cannot believe I'm writing my first ever letter! And to you out of everyone.

Tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge, ki Pranati Mishra ne tumhe letter likha hai.

Waise letter likhne ki kuch khaas vajah nahi hai. Bas, yaar tum haste kum ho. Toh socha ki main jo itni khush ho, toh tumhe thodi khushi de deti hoon.

Happiness shared is happiness doubled.

And, honestly, tum brooding bad boy ke avatar main kaafi boring dikte ho, sacchi. I mean, sure, hundreds of girls fawn over your sulking smothering look but, I know, ki tum smile karoge na toh aur bhi acche lagoge.

I don't even know whether you've reached this part of my letter, but if you have, please thoda smile karo yaar. Tumhe dekh kar meri khushiyan bhi u-turn maarti hai.

Reyansh ka matlab hota hai Ray of Light, but you bring only mysterious, shadowy vibes. And honestly, I know that you need someone to talk to, for which I'm here! Just consider yourself lucky, Mr. Khurana.

And yes, until and unless you smile, I'm going to keep writing you loads of letters.

You've been warned, Rey.

Yours,
Pranati

◇◇◇

Pranati Mishra, a happy go lucky girl would always live life as per her terms.

Be it stealing her father's scooty at midnight to ride the long foggy streets of Delhi or step out from the window past curfew to eat something to satisfy her late night cravings.

Be it dancing around the house whenever she wanted to or troubling her mother by screaming in her ear just randomly.

Be it gate crashing weddings with her friends to eat free food or drink beer quietly with her siblings in their room replacing the soft drink.

She was the middle child of the Mishras, with a elder sincere brother Prabhas and a sweet somber younger sister Chetna. Yet, Pranati was the dearest to the Mishra household, being the most notorious and the most loved. She had all the tricks under her sleeves, be it acting all innocent so her mother would let her out on a trip or acting all cute so her father would give her a little extra pockey money.

All in all, Pranati was the jaan of her house.

Not just her house, she was a dearie to her friends too. Being the most funniest, most outgoing person amongst them and in fact the most challenging. She loved placing bets and accepting challenges. She absolutely loved making everyone happy and no one around her ever shed any tears. It was like she herself was the brightest ray of sunshine.

Nothing made her sad. Nothing made her unhappy or angry. And nothing could ever make her smile go away. She was that kind of a person who everyone only wished that she be protected at all costs. Everyone around her prayed that Pranati's contagious smile would always remain intact on her pretty face.

And then, Reyansh Khurana happened.

That was the last time Pranati Mishra's laughter was heard.

Not only did Pranati's laughter vanish, she herself vanished.