e l e v e n. The Khuranas

Shout out to Jasminearun: she's such a good supporter and has written few prayansh os herself, check her out!

e l e v e n. The Khuranas

Reyansh

Hey. Why do colleges also have Parent Teachers Association? What the fuck. Are we what, kids?

I mean technically, we are under 18. But, that doesn't mean we need teachers interacting with our parents, geez. It's like two of our worlds colliding.

Can you believe that our class teacher actually told my father that I topped the class but also that I was suspended for a week for getting involved in a gang fight. I mean I wasn't even involved in it.

Okay, I started it, and deserved that suspension but still.

My parents were shocked because I didn't tell them, but I do got a scolding for that but no praises for being smart. What the hell.

Never mind.

I thought I saw you with someone? Your brother maybe? He was just a little bit older to you and a lot chirper than you, truth be told.

But then, half the universe is happier than you.

Smile Reyansh, your wasting my ink.

Also, I'll be singing this weekend for a practice round near the Wishing Tree with my band. Wanna hang out?

Yours,

Pranati

_

The Khuranas were crazy.

There was no doubt, not even a single one on it.

All ten of them, all of them, they were all crazy.

That's what Jugnu thought anyway, because not only were they making a big deal of her being here, they were celebrating it. All of them standing on the porch, awaiting their return like Shri Ram, when he returned from his exile.

Jugnu looked at the people smiling at her, all of them beaming at her and she held her mother's hand a little firmly, she never liked attention and especially from strangers.

When they walked towards the lot, Reyansh stepped up and introduced the duo to his family. He stood in between, looking pretty nervous as he ignored the glares from his grandmother and father, 'Everyone, this is Pranati.' He said, as Anisha, Vardhan's wife smiled heartily at the girl, 'And Jugnu, um.' He wouldn't wanna say his daughter and offend Pranati, but everyone pretty much got it.

Baljeet, Reyansh's grandmother almost pushed him aside, holding the pooja thali in her hand and admiring Pranati and the little one. 'Haaye, kinni sonii hai.' She touched Pranati's cheeks lovingly and Pranati furrowed her brows, in confusion.

Reyansh shook his head, 'Daadi, Jugnu.' He narrowed his gaze at the old woman who bit her tongue and looked down at the girl.

'Sorry, woh chashma nahi hai toh...' Baljeet covered up and touched Jugnu's head and the girl stepped back.