Chapter 4-

Okay, here's the first chapter that some of it has been written by one of the characters. Enjoy:3

Chapter 4-

Sera's POV-

I roll over and snuggle my face into my pillow. It's so cold in this freaking room! I'll have to go get some warmer pajamas sometime, because my regular tank top and shorts won't do if this temperature keeps up.

The door to my room- well, I suppose I can call it *our* room now that Izzy's here-swings open and I know it's the nightly dorm check. They claim that they don't check rooms for 'privacy reasons' but nobody really believes it. I stopped believing it three years ago after my first months at the academy. I squeeze my eyes shut just in case they walk inside to really check on us.

I can hear Izzy quietly snoring, and I wonder how she can even sleep right now. My first night at the academy was completely sleepless. Apparently some people adapt quicker than others. Our lights out is supposed to be at nine thirty. I always manage to stretch it out a little longer, but I won't let Izzy know that.

Exactly fifteen minutes after dorm check is over, as usual, there's a light tap at the door. It slowly opens, and Nalin's figure fills the doorway for a single second as he closes the door behind him without making a sound.

I shift to one side of the bed, making room for him as he slides under the covers and wraps his arms around me.

"Hey," I whisper, kissing him.

He kisses me back and I roll back over and go to sleep, all the while his arms still wrapped around me tightly.

***

Izzy's POV-

I wake up, flailing and crying. Tears run down my face as I try to fight my way out of my nightmare without screaming. I have to remember Sera is in the bed next to mine now. I finally just sit up and wipe the tears away. I peel back my covers as my sweaty skin meets the cold air. I shiver, making a mad dash for the bathroom. Once my feet touch the cold tile floor, I flip on the lights, making sure I don't wake Sera.

I try to look at myself in the mirror as my eyes adjust to the bright light. My eyes are red and puffy, my cheeks flushed. I try to wipe it away as I comb my fingers through my tangled hair. I look like such a mess. Usually when I have nightmares, I go outside and breathe in the cool air. But it's 10:30 so we aren't supposed to be out after 9. And we're supposed to have the lights out by 9:30. Crap.

I walk out into the dark room, stumbling over a book. I sigh as I try to find my bed. I hear Sera turning over, so I glance over to her. And as my eyes adjust, I see two people in her bed. Two people?! I jump back, falling onto my bed. Holy crap! I get back up as quietly as I can and sneak over to them. Again, I feel like a stalker as I watch them. Sera and Nalin. They look so cute. He sighs in his sleep and turns over as Sera buries her face in his chest. Aw...

 I try to go back to sleep but I can't. It feels so weird with Nalin being there too. I eventually jump out of bed and grab my jacket. I'm going outside whether it's against the rules or not. Who knows? Maybe it'll make my grandfather mad. Good.

I walk through the dark halls silently as I try to find the outside area I saw as Sera dragged me to the cafeteria. I see no one around. They should really have people to watch if students are sneaking out. As soon as I finish that sentence, a light swings around in front of me. Crap! I freeze, hoping it'll go away. Of course, everything has to do the exact opposite of what I think. It swings right around onto me.  

************************************************************************************** 

Sorry, this is a short chapter but I had to leave it right here and you got it early so hey!:D vote and maybe I'll update sooner! The person of this chapter is Nalin over to the side!