Chapter 6-

Okay! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while. I swear, my creativity is dead! Anyway, here's the next of the snippets! I should have up chapter 7 soon:)! 

**********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 6- 

Ellie Crimson's POV~

"So you couldn't read her mind?" Lexi asked, sitting on her bed and hugging a pillow to her chest.

I shook my head and sighed, pacing back and forth. "Nope. And it's so frustrating. It's like there is a big, tall and strong brick wall and I can't climb over it."

Lexi nodded. "Interesting." She rubbed her chin and then looked at me, her dark blue eyes playful. "Okay Ellie, don't freak but... you have a worry line.

My eyes widened in shock and I raced to the bathroom quickly, leaning over the sink and pulling at my skin trying to find the blemish. I pursed my lips together and my face heated up as I heard Lexi laughing hard. I stormed into the bedroom to see her literally rolling on the fllor and laughing her butt off. I rolled my eyes.

She saw me and quickly jumped up. She shifted into a chihuahua. She started shaking a lot and then coward underneath her bed where I couldn't get her. I shook my head and lay on my own bed.

"Serioiusly though Lexi, Jonah couldn't even get past the wall. It was driving him insane!" I said. Lexi came out quickly and shifted back into her normalself, her eyebrows raised. She giggled and then walked into the kitchen. "What are you so giggly about?" I asked.

"You talk about Jonah all the time like he is some god." She laughed some more and then opened the big white fridge. "Jonah and Ellie, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes-" I cut Lexi off, slapping her across the cheek with a water whip. "Hey! No fair! I can't use my fire bending on you!"

I smirked. "You are more than just a fire bender like I'm more than just a water bender. I'm both water and earth while you are fire and-" This time I was cut off my Lexi's air whip. I touched my cheek and it burned. An evil smile came across my face. "Oh, it's on." I moved swiftly as I mentally grabbed the water from the sink and thrusted it at Lexi, completley soaking her with ice cold water.

She pursed her lips together and threw me an evil glare. "It's a good things I can warm myself you little-"

"Shhh! Someone's coming! Help me clean up!" I whispered-yelled, cutting her off, my crystal blue eyes wide. I could hear the thoughts of the Inspector walking towards our room. Lexi moved her arms quickly, making the invisible air pick up the water on the floor. I threw grabbed my PJs and quickly gave Lexi hers. We slipped into them and climbed into bed, shutting off lights and cleaning upthe rookm as we went.

'If they are up and have made another mess, they won't be here tomorrow...' The Inspector's thoughts played in my head. I closed my eyes just as the door was opening. 'No mess, both asleep... I could've sworn I felt someone using their powers...' She walked out and shut the door. I smiled evilly to myself, laughing hysterically inside my head.

"Night sis." Lexi whispered, turning over in her bed, her long red hair sprawled out on the pillow.

"Night." I replied, throwing my long blond hair with rainbow tips into a ponytail. I closed my eyes and let the sweet sweet dreams of unicorns farting gold dust, take over.

****** 

Lexi's picture is over to the side. Hope this is how you guys imagined her ^_^!