Chapter 30

a/n: OMFG CHAPTER 30. You don't even understand the excitement. I wnted to point out that, Lauren is NOT a whore. Just because she is in love with Liam, and has feelings for Zayn. Shes confused and doesn't know what she wants. It is a completely normal occurance. P.S. this is the most awkward thing I've ever had to write. So don't judge her. Anyways...here's CHAPTER FUCKING 30.

Lauren's POV

"You'll be okay? You sure you don't wanna stay with us?" Ashton asks me sweetly, as Louis and Ni take Zayn back to his room to clean him up.

"Yeah. Liam and I clearly need to talk." I sighed, shutting the door behind Ashton. I slowly walked into the hotel room, and found Liam sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me.

"Do you love him?" Liam breaks the silence. I looked at him, my eyes slightly narrowed. Shit, I needed new contacts. I sighed, before just shaking my head.

"Do you love me?" I could see the ends of his mouth tugging up into a smile. God, no matter if I was angry or not, this boy always got to me. I felt a stupid grin spread across my face along with a blush.

"This war between us has been going on long enough." I laughed softly.

"I love you." The words rolled effortlessly off of his tongue. It sounded even better than I thought it would. He was so casual about it, like he wasn't unsure or nervous at all.

And with all my broken pieces slowly coming back together, I jumped on him. He barely caught me, but landed on the bed with me straddling his waist. He smiled up at me, expecting my answer.

"I love you." I whispered, locking my lips with his. Liam and I had spent so much time fighting lately, I forgot how good it felt to kiss him. I could feel the lust radiating off of both of us. I wanted him very badly at this point. I practically tore his shirt over his head, and traced my fingers over his abs, and grabbed a fistful of his dark brown hair in my right hand. I feel him getting very excited beneath me as he gently slipped my black shirt over my head, and tossed it away. He flipped us over, and hovered above me, his lips curved up into a smile.

"I like to have control." He seductively said into my ear, before kissing me again.

"Fuck, Lauren." he groaned whenever I started to fumble with the waistband of his basketball shorts. He swiftly unbuckled my black skinny jeans, and pulled them down my legs. I was left in my black lace underwear and bra, and he was in black boxer briefs. I reached to pull down his boxers, when I looked up at me.

"Are you sure?" he was slightly heaving, and his brown eyes were dark.

I just nodded. Fuck I was nervous. I don't think he knew, but I was a complete virgin. But I knew I wanted him. Right now.

I slowly pulled down his boxers at the same time his fingers gently started to slide into the band of my panties. He slowly tugged them down, before reaching inside his wallet that was sitting on the dresser. He was above me now, and I heard the foil packet being ripped open. It felt like an eternity, but then he was back over me, giving me a gentle kiss.

"You sure? You don't have-"

"Do it before I change my mind." I cut him off, causing him to smile. I think I was wrong when I said he didn't know I was a virgin. Because when he pushed into me the first time, it wasn't half as bad as I expected. It was a foreign and strange feeling, but somehow pleasurable. My back arched in the air as he started to thrust in and out of me at a steady pace. My body was in absolute chaos. The feeling in my stomach was building with every thrust he made. But I loved him, and it was worth it.

Liam leaned down, and kissed me on the lips.

"Fuck." he breathed, his eyebrows furrowing in concentration. This seemed to go on for hours, even though it was just minutes until we had both climaxed and he was laying breathless and worn out next to me. I felt so wanted, and so loved at this point. I had the most amazing intimacy with the boy I loved most in the world.

He clicked the lamp off next to us, and as both of his arms wrapped around my waist, my only thought was,

I could do this, for the rest of my life.

end