Chapter 19

"A fight? Seriously?!" Liam and I were currently being lectured by Meredith just before our flight to Germany. The other boys are also in the room, but this yelling spree is mainly for me.

"Do you know how bad that looks Miss Broker?"

"You have no idea what you're talking about Meredith. He was-"

"I dont care what whoever was doing. People are going to talk, and when everyone hears that Liam Payne has a fighter for a girlfriend, it'll make a fantastic scandal." She says rather sarcastically.

"That's what you wanted wasn't it? A girl the opposite of him right? Well that's what you fucking got." I snap.

"You cant behave that way. Attacking people in bars."

"You have no fucking clue what was said to me-"

"Lauren stop." Liam groans, sounding extremely irritated with me. I snap my head to glare at him.

"Seriously? You are literally going to let this happen? You aren't going to tell her that this wasn't my fault?" I gasp in disbelief. I faintly see his eyes flicker with uncertainty, before he shrugs.

"You overreacted." Liam says casually. Wow. Fucking wow.

"None of you?" I look at the eight other boys with me last night. Not a single one has the guts to look me in the eye. I scoff, grabbing my purse off the chair to go get my luggage. "Fuck all of you."

"Miss Broker-" I cut Meredith off by tossing my middle finger up as I storm down the hotel hallway. When I get into the hotel room, I am nearly in tears. Not a single one of them defended me. Before I could think, I went over to the mini counter in the bathroom, and found one of the hotel razors. With jittery hands, I drop the razor onto the tile floor, and crush it under my boot to make the cover pop off. I feel like I'm on a sugar high. Everything is spinning. The yellow casing successfully comes off, as I look at the sleek piece of sharp metal in my hand. I'm not even crying now, I am unable to feel any emotion at all. With a broken soul, and a broken heart, I drag the blade across my left wrist.

*After the Flight*

"Hey Lauren over here!" Cameras flash in my face as I walk swiftly through the crowd in the Berlin airport. I'm not even bothering holding Liam's hand for the public, because I simply dont give a fuck right now. I know I look like death, with no makeup, black leggings, a light grey knitted sweater, and black uggs. But like I said, I simply don't give a fuck. I get to the car that is clearly waiting for us, and I sit between Ashton and Harry, two people I can actually stand at the moment. Liam looks at me for a few seconds with sad eyes, before climbing into the passenger seat. We also manage to pack in Louis as well. The others go in a separate car. After a few minutes of driving, Louis pulls a pack of cigarettes out of his hoodie. Thank god. With my sweater pulled down over my wrists, I reach my hand out.

"You smoke?" Ashton asks not sounding all that judgmental. Just curious.

"Used to. Might as well start doing it again." Louis hands me one, tossing the lighter at me. I cup the flame, getting the cigarette lit with one go. I instantly inhale the toxic fumes, feeling better than I have in weeks.

"Thats really bad for you Lauren." Liam pipes up from the front. I close my eyes briefly, not want I to hear it right now.

"I dont really give a fuck so." I roll my eyes, and I think I hear Harry stifle a chuckle. I puff out the white air, flicking the ash of out the window.

We arrive at the hotel not long after, and I squish the cigarette in the car ash tray before following Ashton into the hotel. When I get to Meredith in the lobby, which I dont really want to do, she hands me the room key for the suite Liam and I are supposed to share. I quickly snatch it from her, wanting to get up there and settle my shit in before Liam does. I'll probably go sight seeing, or hang out with someone cool. Like Zayn or Calum. Just as I'm putting my bag on the bed, the door clicks open and Liam saunters in. My eyes do and immediately roll, as I avoid looking at him.

"Lauren-" With a fist full of clothes in hand, I slam the door to the bathroom shut, cutting him off. I change into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a "Blink 182" tshirt that is long sleeved, and doc martens. I leave my hair in a messy ponytail, considering I'm probably not going anywhere. When I come out, Liam is sitting on the couch, and he looks up at me when I walk in. I head to the door as fast as I can, but as soon as my hand hits the knob his voice stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere you aren't." I say in a monotone voice, keeping my face emotionless. And then I rush from the room before he can reply.