Chapter 13

"Hey, Laur, you gotta get up love." Zayn's soft voice calls me out of slumber. I groan, and roll onto my side away from him.

"C'mon we're gonna be late for the flight to Australia."

"I don't wanna Zayn." I whine, and he chuckles. My eues crack.open, and he is standing over me, only his black skinny jeans and shoes on. His hair is styled perfectly, and he smiles at me.

"Hey, Mer will rip your ass if you make us late. I already packed your stuff for you. All you gotta do is get dressed." I grumble and slide off the bed, padding over to my suitcase. All my clothes are nice, and not really fit for a twelve hour flight. I really need to rethink my packing skills. I put on some white ripped skinny jeans, and black Doc Martins boots.

"Here." Zayn says, tossing a red and black plaid flannel at me. I catch it, and raise my eyebrows at him.

"You may as well be comfortable. Don't worry, it's clean." I smile gratefully at him, and slip it over my head. Zayn's shirt is smaller than Liam's, but it's still a bit loose. But it looks cute with my jeans. Zayn grabs my suitcase for me, as I put my hair in a messy bun. I decide to go with no makeup, and tell Zayn I'm ready.

We get down to the lobby, and the other boys are stumbling around the lobby, looking dead. Liam has dark circles under his eyes, and he stares at me as I approach them with Zayn, his hand at the small of my back. He glares at Liam, with death in his eyes.

"You look lovely this fine morn." Niall jokes, munching on a granola bar. I've only known the boys for a little over a week, but I know Niall loves to eat. No, he's obsessed with eating. I chuckle at him, and Meredith walks in, a clipboard in hand.

"Okay people, there are paps outside the hotel, be on your best behavior." She says cheerfully, and Zayn makes a blowfish face behind her, causing me to burst out laughing. Liam narrows his eyes at us, and Mer scowls.

"Liam, Lauren, you know what to do." She says so only we can hear. I nod, and plaster a fake smile on his face, and Liam laces his fingers through mine. We begin to make our way through the crowd, and I see Zayn sneaking glances at us. I almost scream when Liam's lips brush my ears, but I contain it.

"I'm sorry Laur." he whispers, and my lips form a tight line. He looks at me hopelessly, and I avoid his gaze. We climb into the van, and I shake Liam's hand away, and he bites his lip. The ride to the airport is gonna be like 45 minutes, so this'll be akward. I turn in my seat, and drape my legs across Zayn, and he fiddles with my anklet. I know I am really testing Liam right now, but I am still beyond upset with him, soooo fuck it. We reach the airport, and Zayn takes my bags. I guess nobody leaked the flight information, because there are no paps or fans. I steer clear of Liam, and talk to Zayn and Niall as we walk down the tunnel to the private jet.

"Is something wrong with Liam?" Niall asks me in a hushed tone, and Zayn sends him a 'not-a-good-subject' look, so I shrug in response. The jet is nice, with a long couch, a couple of single seats, and a two person couch. I let Zayn put my bag in the overhead compartment. Harry and Louis claim the two person couch, Niall and Liam claim a single seat, so I tug Zayn onto the long couch. I lay back against the soft leather, and Zayn puts on a pair of beats. The jet takes off effortlessly, and within minutes everyone is asleep except for Liam and I. He stares at me, and I stare out the window. I nudge Zayn a little to see if he is awake, and he slithers his arm around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. I bite my lip, because if the other boys suspect something going on between Zayn and I, I am in deep shit. Liam glowers at him, and I give him a smug look, befire closing my eyes, and drifting into sleep.