Chapter 6

"What do you want babe?" Liam asks turning to me. Babe woah.. "Oh. fuck. I dont know why I just said that." He blushes and Harry cackles like a madman beside him. Zayn leans against the wall, and he seems extremely pissed by this shit. What the fuck is wrong with him? Niall insisted we go to Nando's. I quickly order for myself, and sit down next to Zayn, and across from Liam. Zayn mutters what I am sure are cuss words. Okay, this is pissing me off. Liam takes his eyes off of me to check his phone, and I lay my small hand on Zayns knee.

"Are you okay?" I ask him quietly and he nods slowly. "You want to hang in your room later?" His face lights up like a kid and Christmas,  and nods happily. problem solved bitches.

"Um Laur." Liam says.

"Yeah?"

"Meredith says you and I have to go to the hotel outdoor pool together when we get back. So the paps can you know, hide in the bushes and shit." he cracks a smile at his words and I groan, and he fakes hurt. "You and that attitude babe." he says, and my heart flutters. Wait. Stop pull it together Lauren.

"Hush." I tell him, and Zayn shifts uncomfortably. I am going to wear a bikini infront of my fake boyfriend, alone, while people take pictures of us, together. In a pool. Outside. Fan-fucking-tastic.

-------------------------------

I sit at the poolside, covered with a tanktop, and shorts. Yeah, I dont like how I look in a bikini.  Back off.

Liam splashes me, getting water on my black Raybans.

"Stop." I tell him, and he groans.

"Cmon. Get in. We nees to look like we enjoy spending time together." he says, tugging on my arm.

"I-I dont want to." I whine and he looks at me skeptically.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. I just dont want to swim."I tell him, and he seems unconvinced.

"If its because you dont want to be seen in a bikini, you shouldnt worry about it. You are incredibly sexy." he says, and I choke on my margarita. He looks away from me quickly, blushing. I sigh, tugging off my clothes into my black string bikini. Liam's eyes graze my body, and I slowly make my way into the pool. I swim next to Liam, and he leans into my ear.

"The paps are in the trees. You need to wrap your arms around me." he whispers, his minty breath fanning over me. I akwardly wrap my arms around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist. I look into his deep brown eyes, but realize I have been staring too long. I quickly look away, and I feel his chest vibrate as he chuckles.

"Is that a tattoo?"he says, and then red quickly creeps up my cheeks.

"Oh, uh, haha, maybe." I say. I sound like a fucking retard. He brushes my hair off of my shoulder, his fingertips brushing my skin, causing me to shiver.

"What does it say?" he asks, running his fingers up and down the Chinese writing.

"Strong." I say quietly, and he looks up at me smiling.

"I have the same one." he says.

"How so?"

"See the indian arrows on my arm, it means Strong, in indian." he says quietly, and showing it to me. He stays quiet for a moment, before wrapping his arms back around me.

"You're beautiful Lauren." he says sweetly, before quickly fake coughing to cover it up. I flush a little, and I nudge his nose with mine. Woah. Holy Fuck. What is happening to me?

He inches his face towards mine, causing my breathing to hitch in my throat, and then he kisses me. He grabs my waist a little tighter, pushin me up against the side of the pool. I tangle my fingers into his short hair, and he slips his tounge into my mouth, moving his toung with mine. He runs his hands up and down my waist, pressing his body against me. Unfortunately he pulls away to get air, and he looks at me, a gorgeous smile taking over his features.

"Paps." he laughs a little, scratching the back of his neck. I hear snickering above us, and we look up to see Harry, Niall, and Louis gawking at us.

"Oh my god, you assholes, did you see everything?!" Liam complains and their laughs confirm it. They saw us kiss. But it was for the paps. Right?

"Where's Zayn?" I ask, and Liam's arms grow tense around me.

"He stormed off like a little bitch when he saw you two kiss." Harry smirks. Oh fuck my life.