Chapter 21

"KYLIE!" I shriek, tackling my baby sister in a hug. She stumbles back, but awkwardly pats my back. We've never really been away from each other, so its been awhwile. Almost a month. "What are you doing here?"

"I invited her." Zayn also appears in the doorway, along wih Niall.

"Aww. That was sweet of you guys." I hug the both of them, leaving lingering kisses on their cheeks. "This is awesome. Is mum here too?"

"She couldn't come. Work." Kylie says. I nod in understanding. "I can't believe I'm in Germany ."

"Believe it or not, I missed you Lauren." Kylie smiles devilishly at me.

"Ahem." I turn to my left, to see Calum, looking at Kylie. He's eyeing her up and down, with a slight blush on his cheeks. AWWWWWWW.

"Right. Calum, this is my sister Kylie. Ky this is Calum."

"I know him. Huge fan." Kylie says giggling. I can tell she's trying really hard not to spaz out. "You're a sick bassist." Her and Cal go into conversation about his band, and I zone out, turning to Niall and Zayn.

"Than you guys. You're the best friends I could ask for." I hug them again.

"Dont thank me. It was mostly Niall." Zayn says quietly. I look at the blonde boy in surprise.

"I thought you needed a little taste of home here. You're not used to being away like we are." He smiles sheepishly at me.