Chapter 11

"Your turn." Niall says. I begin to panic immediately. Liam gives me puppy dog eyes, and I just give in.

You call me up, its like a broken record, saying that your heart hurts, and that you'll never get over him gettin over you,

and you end up crying, and I end up lying, cause im just a sucker for everything you do.

When the phone call finally ends, you say thanks for bein a friend, and we're goin in circles again and again.

I dedicate this song to you, the one who never sees the truth, that I can take away your hurt, Heartbreak Girl,

You can drive straight through your day, cause im right here, when are you gonna realize, that I can take away your hurt, Heartbreak Girl.

"You said you could sing!" Louis points an accusing finger at me.

"I cant." I shrug and Zayn scoffs.

"Youre amazing. I think you should look up getting a record deal."Zayn tells me, and they boys agree.

"Whatever guys." I say, and Liam pokes my side, causing me to shriek.

"Oooh. Ticklish." he laughs evilly, pinning my on the ground below him, holding my arms over my head.

"LIAM NO-NO-S-STOP!" I squeal as he tickles me violently.

"Kiss me first." he says, and Harry cackles, followed by a gagging noise from Louis. I nod slowly, and He dips his head down, kissing the corner of my mouth, before his lips finally lock with mine, stealing my breath from me. His kiss sends chills down my spine, sparking fireworks in my head. He lets go of my arms, so I wrap them around his neck, and he wraps his around my waist, his torso laying gently on mine. His tounge begs for entrance to my mouth, amd I grant it, deepining the kiss. His tounge moves along with mine, and I can taste the mint on his breath. I tangle my left hand into his hair, keeping the other at his neck.

"We are still here you know." Louis whines, and Liam chuckles, pulling away from me, before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.He stands up, brushing off his jeans before helping me up. I catch Zayn giving us a dirty look, and I guess Liam does to, because he snakes his arm around my waist, pulling me protectively next to him.

Sorry for the short chapter. I have a bit of writers block, but I just got an amazing idea! so moving on!