Chapter 2

"Please don't dress like a freak." Kylie complains. She insisted we got ready together, so she can give "professional help". Idiot.

"I do not dress like a freak, excuse you. I just don't dress like everyone else." I huff, as she throws clothes around my room. She hands me a wadded up shirt. I hold it between my thumb, and first finger at a safe distance. White isnt typically my color. "Whats this?" I say, crinkling my nose, trying to see the front of it.

"A One Direction tee." she says, and I almost gag. "Just please, wear it for me?" She puffs her lower lip, giving me puppy dog eyes. I groan, and she claps her hands happily. Fuck my life. I throw the shirt over my head, wearing tight black skinny jeans, and black work boots, that actually look really cute. Kylie looks over at me.

"Wow! You look really cute!" She exclaims, and I roll my eyes. I decide to straighten my chest length hair, and put in a red nose stud. I apply a dark red lipstick, and minimal makeup. I actually look okay.

-------------------------------

Outside the arena after the concert

"Wow! That was amazing!" Kylie squeals, and I chuckle at her, running my tounge over my tounge ring. It wasn't so bad. Some of them are actually kinda cute. Ew. What the fuck am I saying? 

"You there! Freaky girl!" A middle age woman waves me over. I walk over to her, Ky trailing behind. "Hi, I'm Meredith, the manager for the band you just saw." Ky gasps, and is totally flipping out. "What's your name dear?"

"Um, Lauren Broker." I say quietly and she nods, bring her face closer, so we are in a small huddle.

"How would you like to be Liam Payne's girlfriend? For publicity purposes of course." Kylie squeals, and is hyperventilating.

"I uh-I-he-what?" I stutter.

"Come. I am going to let you meet him." Kylie screams, and I slap my hand over her mouth. Meredith leads us in a back door, and down a long hallway, until we reach a room, and she sits us on a black leather couch. "We want someone completely different from Liam, someone, that will give him more publicity."

"I mean, I dont know..."

"You go on tour with him, and go on fake dates and things, and then, you can go your separate ways." she says. Ah hell, why not? I nod my head in reply, and Ky acts as if she will pass out at any second. Meredith smiles, and she begins scribbling on her clipboard, when we are interrupted by five loud-ass boys coming into the room. I faintly recognize them, and smile politely, while Kylie is totally fangirling.

"Who's the hot babe?" One asks me. He has long curly brown hair, and big jade eyes, with dimples.

"I'm Lauren, and I prefer you not call me babe." I say bitterly, and he just laughs. Another one, a blonde one, with blue eyes sits on the couch next to me. I think he's the Irish one.

"I'm Niall." he says sweetly, and I nod in his direction.

"Im Harry." the curly haired one says.

"Im Louis." says another one, with straight light brown hair, and baby blue eyes.

"Im Zayn." God there are so many of these little bastards. He has olive skin, and black quiffed hair, and brown eyes. Wait, arent there five of them?

"Hello. I am very sorry for their behavior, and I'm guessing your the new girlfriend." The last one, with short brown hair, a muscular build, and big brown eyes, with some tattoos says, adding the last part a little bitchily. "I'm Liam." Bam. Woah. This is who I am being paid to date? Fucking score.

"I'm Lauren. And I am a bitch with an attitude, so their behavior, doesnt bother me." I use my signature intro.

"I see that." he gives me an innocent smile before grabbing a bottle of water. I hand Kylie the car keys, because Meredith is shooing her out.

"You all get to know each other." she says rushing Ky out the door.

"So... Lauren." Louis says.

"How old are you?" Niall asks me.

"Nineteen." I say, and Harry smirks. Creepy little bastard. Its gonna be a long night.