Chapter 17

"Where have you been?" Liam shouts over the club music once Zayn has calmed down enough to come inside with me. Zayn stands to my right, rocking back and forth on his heels like the awkward fucker he is.

"I was just talking to Niall and Zayn, no big deal." I shout back, causing Liam to lift his eyebrows at Niall for confirmation. Niall gives a very strange and forced smile, before muttering something and walking towards the bar. Liam gives me a 'we'll talk about this later" look. And I don't like that. I am just aimlessly tapping my foot and watching Niall, who is watching me from the bar. I trust Niall completely, but if it were me I would run off and tell Liam too. But I don't want anything bad to happen to Zayn either.

The whole time at the club im just standing around, watching Niall's every move. I trust his word completely. But Niall is a noble man, if he doesnt tell Liam, I know it will make him feel guilty. I dont want to put the poor dude in that position, but its my only option. I'll have to tell Liam sometime obviously, but I have to let Zayn flush out his feelings for me.

"You look amazing." Liam mumbles in my ear, pure tequila lacing his breath. I giggle, kissing him on the cheek.

"HI LAUREN" Louis half shouts, causing me to flinch. He's clearly wasted, and its very amusing. Harry walked off to the bar with Niall earlier, and Zayn is somewhere. The 5SOS boys are all crowed around us.

"HI LOUIS" I shout back five times as loud. Michael chuckles are the giggly man, ruffling his red hair.

"Can we go to Taco Bell after this?" Calum asks hopefully, swinging his arm around my shoulders. I see Liam glare at the arm, but he doesn't say anything. "Jesus Luke that's like your tenth shot." Calum slurs, the proposition of tacos now gone. Luke looks over at us, giving me a grin that I happily return. I've never seen drunk Luke, so I'm a little concerned about how much alcohol he's consuming. But he's a big boy I guess.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Liam quietly excuses himself, shooting Luke a glare that screams "try something I dare you.'' I nod him off, watching the way his muscles flex when he walks.

"You look amazing right now." Luke says softly. I look around, and everyone is gone. What the fuck guys. "So amazing." His tongue darts out to wet his lips.

"Luke..." He takes a few steps forward, his fingers softly running up and down my arm. "W-what are you..?"

"I've liked you since the moment I saw you. You should be mine. Not his." Luke's face is a little too close for comfort, so I'm not surprised when he smashes his lips down on mine. But I dont push him away. I dont kiss back either, I'm jut frozen in place. I shriek whenever he violently bites my lip, causing my eyes to dart for the source of his vicious gesture.

Oh my god. Luke is pinned down onto the floor, the rough knees of black covered jeans holding him down by his shoulders. Luke looks sobered up. I can't really tell who's on top of him, because it's dark in here. All I know is that they're smashing his face in.

"Stop! Stop it!" I cry, pulling on the persons arm.

"Lauren." I could recognize the voice anywhere. Dirty blonde hair, and firey green eyes, flash through my mind when I hear the distinct accent. My mind and body go blank simultaneously. Luke forgotten on the ground, as I look dead in the eyes, of my brother.