Chapter 10

"So we have to practice the new song right?" Louis says, squeezing us onto a small park bench. Niall brought his guitar, so I guess they're gonna sing. Lucky Me. I sit on the grass at Liam's feet, and he fiddles with my hair, Zayn watching us carefully. Niall quickly tunes his guitar before playing a soft melody, and Zayn starts the song off with perfect timing, eyeing me the whole time.

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made, just for me, but bare this in mind, it was meant to be, and I'm joinin' up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks, and it, makes no since to me. Woah. He's amazing, his words blend closely together creating a high, lovely sound, that I can listen to for hours.

I know you never loved, the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, you've never loved your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine, I love them, Endlessly.

Fuck. Shit. Fucking shit. Liam. He's-amazing. I have no words, he looks at me, a small smile on his lips. Holy Fuck Holy fuck Holy Fuck. I pay no attention to any of the others, only Liam. They way his lips form a perfect circle when he has to go up higher, and his eyes close as he focuses on the beat. I hardly notice when the song ends, and I continue to watch Liam with amazement.

"Wow." I breathe. He slides down the bench so he his on the grass next to me.

"It wasnt that good." he mumbles, and I raise his chin with my fingertips.

"You are without a doubt the most amazing singer I have ever heard in my lifetime." I tell him, and Zayn scoffs. A smile appears on Liam's lips, before it faulters slightly. "Whats wrong?" I ask him, and he runs his hand over his hair.

"The paps are over there." he groans. I cup his cheeks in my hands, and I momentarily forget thay we arent alone, and I place a firm, yet sweet kiss on Liam's lips, before leaning into his ear slightly.

"The paps being here wont make me like you any less." He pulls away, a relatively shocked look on his face, before he grins like a maniac, and practically drags me onto his lap. Zayn is fuming at us, and I feel slightly guilty for kissing Liam infront of him. But whats done is done.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!"Niall laughs and Liam and I chuckle.

"We are together fo real." Liam says simply, and Louis gives me a wink, Niall and Harry cackle like crazy breathing out 'I knew it!'. Zayn just sits there. His head hanging slightly. I know it has to kill him to know I am really with Liam now.

"What hurts worse?" I asked Zayn, examining his knuckles.

"Rejection." he replied timidly.