Epilogue

Lauren's POV

*Three Years Later*

"Liam." I shouted. I sighed, looking down at the small testing strip. He emerged from the bathroom attached to our bedroom, adjusting his royal blue tie.

"Zip me up." Liam walked up to me, and dragged the zipper of my black dress up. Zayn's fiancée Perrie, yeah Perrie from Litttle Mix, had helped me pick it out. It was baby doll style, and paired with black pumps. My fiery hair was waterfall braided in the back, and fell in loose curls over my shoulders.

"What did the test say?" Liam piped up, smiling and looking hopeful. I put a hand on my hip, and tossed the testing strip into the wastebasket next to the bed.

"Negative." I quietly responded, looking up at him. His smile immediately dropped, and he put both of his hands on my hips, but I just crossed my arms over my chest.

"Again."

"Babe, its okay. We'll keep trying." He smiled sympathetically at me, giving me a kiss on the lips. I sighed again, and wriggled away from him to put in my earrings. One at a time, I put in the pretty diamond studs Calum and Ashton had gotten me for my birthday.

"Its so easy for Niall and Iris." I whined. It was true, Niall was currently engaged to a beautiful American girl named Iris. She was very sweet, and they were on their second baby in two years. He had a daughter, her name was Delilah, and he was expecting another girl by the end of the month.

Louis and Harry were in the process of adoption. Yeah, Larry Stylinson finally came out. It was a very hard decision for them, but we're very happy for them.

"Lauren, that's not us. Maybe the time isn't right." Liam sighed, ringing his hands through his perfectly styled hair.

"This fucking sucks." I groaned, throwing my phone in my clutch. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Liam grab something off of the dresser. Damn it.

"Swear jar." He smirked at me.

"AW C'MON!" I complained.

"Swear jar. No exceptions." I grumbled more swear words under my breath, but fished a dollar out of my purse and put it in that stupid jar. I practically had my entire life's savings in that damned jar.

"Are you ready?" He asked me, starting to walk downstairs.

I was finishing my makeup.

"Just a second!" I called back, finishing my eyeliner. We were on our way to Zayn's wedding. It was the middle of winter, and Perrie insisted upon a winter wedding. We were gonna freeze our asses off.

I was just opening the door, and grabbed my clutch, when I heard what sounded like a glass shattering, and then a loud voice.

"SHIT." Liam shouted. A smile curved on my lips, and I laughed, shaking my head.

"SWEAR JAR!"

a/n: Well this is the end of the road. I wanna cry because this is the end of hired for liam. idk if i will make a sequel. it depends on if you guy's want one i guess. But i love you guys, and yeah.