Chapter 3

"Are you ready to go?" Niall asks me, as we sit in the waiting area of the airport. The first stop on tour is Australia. Whoopity Fucking Doo. Liam takes the seat beside me, causing me to shift uncomfortably.

"Dont worry Laur. I dont like this any more than you do." he says quietly, and Zayn shoots him a dirty look. My mother had a freak attack when I told her about the whole thing, but hey, I dont care. Ive only known the boys for two days, and I have really come to like Louis, and Zayn. They are really sweet guys. Liam presses his lips to my cheek, and I almost scream

"What the fuck-" I begin but he points a little ways away, to people with cameras. Paparazzi. Right, we're fake dating. Shit what did I sign up for?

-------------------------------

"Here are you roomkeys." Meredith says, handing Liam and I just one.

"Um, why did I not get a key?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Its Niall, Harry, and Louis, then Zayn, he prefers to be alone, and you and Liam." His eyes widen and I face palm. Fuckkk. He immediately begins to object, when I sigh, grabbing his bicep, which is huge, I might add, and I propel him down the hallway of the hotel away from her. We stop at the door, the numbers 1031 on the door. I slide the keycard in, and we are greeted with two king sized beds, and a couch, tv, and dresser. Liam tosses his shit on the floor, and I do the same. He plops down onto the couch, and I stand akwardly next to it.

"Well, dont be shy, sit down Laur. The worst I will do is use you as a footstool." he teases and I roll my eyes.

"Wow. You werent kidding when you said you had an attitude." he says, propping his feet up in my lap. Ah hell, just let it go. "So Lauren, tell me about yourself."

"Why?" I say, tightening my tounge ring. Liam watches me for a moment, before quickly looking away, blushing.

"I mean, we'll be around each other for awhile, and I mean, we should get comfortable." he says and I sigh.

"Ask away."

"Okay, what's your middle name?"

"Sierra." I tell him, and he smirks.

"What's yours?" He flushes a little before looking back at me.

"James." he mutters. Aww. Cute. Wait fuck, what am I saying?

After what feels like hours, we basically know everything about one another. He continues to crack horrid jokes, that we bost laugh hysterically at for some reason. At this point, I realize, his body has shifted so his head lays in my lap, and he peers up at me with big brown eyes.

"You know, you're not so bad."  he admits, fiddling with my gold chain around my wrist.

"Diddo." I say, and we both bust out laughing. I love watching him laugh. His brown eyes crinkle, exposing a bright white smile, that you cant help but smile back at. Shit. I sound like a chick flick. Pull your shit together Lauren. We continue to laugh, when someone walks into our hotel room. This someone, happens to be Harry and Niall, who stop dead in their tracks when they see us. Liam scrambles away from me, blushing beet red

"Aww. Did he just have his head in your lap? Cute." Harry says, pinching Liam's cheeks.

"Hush." Liam says, swatting him away. "What do you want anyways?" Niall fakes hurt, by placing his hand over his heart.

"Zayn told us to tell Lauren to come up to his room." Harry wiggles his eyebrows, and Liams face switches emotions

"Why would he want her in his room?" Liam asks. I cant exactly decipher his tone, but he sounds almost angry?

"He says that she's cool and wants to hang with her." Niall shrugs and Liam's brown eyes harden.

"I dont have to go if you dont want me to." I tell him, and Harry along with Niall look from me, to Liam.

"Um, n-no. It's okay. Go ahead, but here." He says, handing me a slip of paper, with a number written in neat block letters on it. Harry cackles, but Liam ignores him.

"Okay, well, see you later." I say, and make my way out the door. I begin to walk away when I hear Harry's voice.

"Bro she's hot, you gotta hit that." he says, causing me to scowl.

"Shut the fuck up, and get out." Liam tells them. Jeez, that ticked him. I hear shuffling, and I scurry to Zayn's room, and tap on the door, and he opens it immediately. Shirtless. Okayyy.