Chapter 18

I woke up and Jack was already gone for work. Tonight he is having over a couple from his work. Yay! NOT!! I don't like them. They are always kissing and hugging. I don't know it's just weird. I have to go to the store to pick up some food.
I called Jack and said, "What do I need to get for tonight?"
"Um some chicken, salad stuff, desert stuff and two bottles of red wine."
"Why two bottles?" I asked.
"One for diner and one for us after they leave." He said.
"Okay!" I said.
"I love you." He yelled so everyone at his work could hear.
"I love you too." I said laughing.
I got into my car and drove to the store. I grabbed everything we needed but I got some flower for the table and some candles. As I go up to the checkout I see that it is Alex.
"Didn't see you at the wedding." I said.
"I had plans I'm sorry." he said while scanning stuff.
"It's okay." I said waiting for the total.
"Your total is $96.89." he said looking me into the eyes.
I swiped my card and signed my name. "It's weird to see your last name changed." He said.
"Yeah. Well have a good day." I said smiling.
As I leave the store I go to a pharmacy. I look around for one certain thing. A pregnancy test. I walk up to the front desk and set it down.
"Is that all for you today ma'am?" The lady asked.
"Yes." I said quickly.
"Your total is $26.67." She said.
I handed her the money and headed home. I put everything up and started diner. I had everything ready and finally our guest showed up.
"Hi Talia. Oh my gosh I love the house." Katy said.
"Thank you. I love it also." I said rolling my eyes.
We all sat down to eat and Jack kept rubbing my leg. I leaned over and said, "You won't get anything tonight if you don't stop it."
The minute I said that he quit. I picked up the plates and put them into the sink it was about a quarter past 10:00 p.m and Katy was getting tired. As they leave Jack quickly shuts the door and says, "Last one up stairs has to be in top first."
He quickly darted up the stairs. It was no use I was going to lose. I took off my dress downstairs and walked up stairs in my bra and underwear. I stepped into the room and he walked over to me.
"I think we should try tonight." He said.
"Try as in a baby?" I asked.
"Yes as in a baby!" He said kissing my neck.
I woke the next morning and I remembered I have a lunch date with my mom.
I got into the shower and started to get ready. I drank my coffee and had to pee. I can't take the pregnancy test yet so I just let it slip.
**Few weeks later**
I woke up I had to pee so bad. I grabbed a test and peed. Jack and I waited to see what it said. Finally came the moment.
"I can't read it I'm too scared." He said.
I laughed and grabbed it.
"Oh my we are going to be parents!" I screamed.
He grabbed me and hugged me tight.
"I can't wait to tell people." I said.
"We should throw a party and tell everyone then." he said.
"Uh oh." I said running over to the toilet.