Chapter 1

I woke up with my heart thumping through my chest. My eyes cracked open to the sound of my alarm clock. I then thought, shit I have school. Summer flew by so fast. My relationship with Alex was going great. I was glad i get to spend senior year with him. I rolled out of bed, then started to get dressed. I slapped on some makeup. When I checked my phone the time was 7:30 a.m. School doesn't start till about 8:10 and I still had to eat. I grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. I slipped into my car and started the engine. It growled as I pulled away, like most cars do. I made it to school by 7:50 and started to unpack my bag.
This school brings back so many memories, it's ridiculous. I looked down the hall and saw him.
"Hey girl.. how are you?" Michael said.
"I'm good. What about you. I didn't get a single text message from you this whole summer." I wined.
He rolled his eyes and hugged me.
"I missed you. Your my best friend." I said.
He whispered, "I know. I'm sorry. Something happened and I was just to busy."
I punched his shoulder and went to the office to get my schedule. I scanned through my classes and they are what I wanted. Music, journalism, band, English, and so on. I waited for Alex and as he walked in I smiled. I ran up to him and kissed him.
He smiled and said, "Hello beautiful."
This is what most girls want and if was glad he was mine.
As I turned around a group of girls passed by giggling. I noticed about three of them and the others were new to me. I walked into English and sat towards the side. I love being in every class with Alex it is just great. Alex and I kept on throwing glances to each other. The day proceeded on and I was happy that it was almost over. I scurried out of 8th period, And got into my car. I drove as fast as I could home so I could start getting ready for Alex to take me on a date. This could be it, when I lose it. Yes in 17 and still a virgin. Girls at my school would judge and hate on me. I'm judging waiting for the one and I think that is Alex.
"Honey Alex is here. Hurry don't want to take too long." my mom hollered.
I skipped down the stairs in a dress and flats. My hair was cascading across my shoulders and my lips sparkled with gloss. I hugged my mom and stepped out the door. Alex lead me into his truck and off we went. I was waiting for him to say something but we sat In silence. We pulled up to this little cafe and strolled to the door. We walked in and sat in a booth seat. Not only was I happy I was glad to be with Alex. I ordered French fries and a milk shake. I sat there mixing the wiped cream.
He looked at me and said, "I.... I think we should break up."
My heart dropped down to my stomach. The room started spinning I got up with my flowing with tears and walked out the door. I was beyond pissed and sad I didn't care how far I lived. It didn't take longer than a few seconds for Alex to come running for me.
"Talia wait up. Can we talk." He yelled as he was out of breath.
"No you made the choice already. I'm done then. You want to be that way then fine. I gave you everything Alex." I cried as I came to a stop.
I turned around and you could see him panting like a dog.
"Talia I love you I do but you didn't give me one thing" he said.
I walked to him, slow and steady. I stopped and grabbed his junk.
"Let's go to the truck. Come on and go some where dark." I said tilting my head.
"Really... I... Ookay." She managed to say.
We climbed into the truck and drove out to the lake. Nobody really goes on this side unless they are drinking. I looked at him and he smiled. I climbed on he lap and started to kiss him. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. He obviously isn't a virgin but I am. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off. He looked at them for awhile and went to touch them. We made our way to the back seat. I was on the bottom and he was in top.
"Wait did you bring a..a condom?" I asked panting.
"Yes it's flavored too." he smiled.
I watched as he put it on and he said, "Are you sure you are ready?"
"Yes I am. can we start this." I said.
He slowly approached me and finally it happened. He was panting I was breathing loudly, the windows started to fog up. I gripped his back and held him tightly. Finally I knew what to do. I made us switch positions and I took it away. The way he held me felt great. When we were finished me laid there in silence.
"Wanna do it again?" I asked.
"Uhh sure... if that's what you want." he said smiling.