Chapter 9

The plane finally landed and I could barely feel my legs. I grabbed my bag and walked through the tunnel. We headed towards the front doors so we could get to our hotel room. We hoped into our rental car and drove.
"I can barely keep my eyes open!" I said while yawning.
"Me too." Jack added.
We pulled up to our hotel and wow was it big. A guy took our car and parked it for us. Finally we checked in.
"I could fall asleep in the elevator." I said hugging him.
He pushed the button for floor 8 and off we were. Finally came our door. He opened it and I immediately changed and curled myself into the bed.
"Goodnight." he said while kiss my head.
** The Next Morning**
I stretched and headed to the bathroom. I splashed some water into my face. I grabbed a cloth and dried it. As I look into the mirror Jack was standing there.
"Oh my gosh you scared to shit out of me." I said slapping him.
"I'm sorry." He said rubbing his arm.
We are in Paris for 7 days and I'm excited. I slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, boots, a low cut shirt, and curled my hair.
"Babe do I look fine?" I asked.
He looks at me and smiled.
"You look flawless." he said.
I grabbed my purse and off we went.
"Let's get something eat. The plane food is still stuck in my system." Jack said.
I laughed and agreed. We pulled up to this little cafe and grabbed breakfast. We went to a few other sights but then headed back to the hotel room. I changed into comfy clothes and got in bed.
**Knock Knock**
"Honey get the door." Jack hollered.
I open the door to flowers chocolates and wine.
"Thank you." I said the the deliver. "What are these?" I asked Jack.
"Happy Birthday baby!" He said kissing me.
"So what's my present?" I asked smiling.
"This." he said while dropping on one knee. "Talia I asked your father before we left. He agrees with me. Will you marry me?
I heart crawls up my throat.
"I-I uhh YES!" I screamed.
**6 days later**
This trip was just wonderful. But when I get back home, I still have school.
"I can't believe we are engaged. I love you Talia!" Jack said.
"I love you too." I said.
**Ding Ding**
From Michael: How was your engagement??