Chapter 5

The next day Michael showed up.
"Oh my Talia I am so sorry this happened to you!" He said.
"Don't be. It makes me look badass!" I said trying to lighten the mood.
"So Alex and you have court in two days. I will be in the stands praying." He added grabbing my hand.
"I don't know what to say. I love Alex still, and I don't want him to go to jail." I said.
He quickly pulled away. He had this hurt look scattered a crossed his face.
"You love him? After what he put you through!! I don't understand why, how you could love him Talia. I got to go!" He said madly.
He quickly stormed to the door and slammed it behind him. Today I get to go home and I was glad to get out of this damn hospital. My parents sweeper through the door with a wheelchair and off we went. When we got home I quickly went to my bedroom. Oh how I missed my house, my room, and my parents comfort. I sleep all the next day and when I woke up it was like 2:30 a.m. I remember today at 10:00 a.m I have court against Alex. I pick out the most sophisticated outfit I had. I laid back down and floated through my dreams. I woke up at 7:30 a.m and was panicking about court. I went downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and a cup of coffee. I went back to my room to get ready. I straightened my hair and put very little makeup on. I slipped on my pantie hoes and pulled on my tight skirt. out on my blouse and slipped on my black high heals. As I turn around to look in my body mirror Michael scared the living shit out of me.
"What the hell are you doing here. You gave me a mini heart attack." I said slapping him.
"I'm sorry but I feel like an ass for the way I acted at the hospital." He said stepping closer.
"It's okay." I said grabbing his arm.
"It's just I love you I do Talia. I wish you could see the person who cares for you most is right in front of you!" He said grabbing my waist.
"I know Michael. I love you too. I do!" I said rapping my arms around his neck.
I leaned in and kissed him. He held me tight. We then made it into a make out session. I heard someone coming up the stairs and pushed Michael into the closet.
*knock knock*
"Baby it's time to go. Are you ready?" My mom asked.
"Yes be down there in a second." I said.
Michael came out of the closet and said, "I will be there if you get scared or sad look at me okay?" He said.
I shook my head and kissed him one last time.
"Wait for me to leave and go out the back door."
I walked to the car and my nerves traveled up and down my body!!