Chapter 2

I woke up the next day in so much pain. But it was a good pain. I got up and it was a Friday, and I was going to lay low and forget the world. I laid in bed and flipped through the channels, trying to find something interesting.
*Ding ding*
I heard my phone.
From Alex, "Hey babe, so we on for tonight movie or something."
To Alex, "Uhh I woke up feeling sick. I'm going to stay in I'm sorry."
From Alex, "Your not pregnant are you?"
To Alex, "No I'm not."
I didn't get anything back. I finally turned on Full House. I always wanted a family just like this one. I wanted two younger sisters and a uncle who adored us, all my uncles are drunks and hateful. I grabbed my phone and texted Callie my best friend.
To Callie, "Hey you. Want to come over or something?"
*Few seconds later*
From Callie, "Sure be there in a few."
It took her about 6-7 minutes.
*Ding dong*
I ran down the stairs and opened the door and saw her standing there all dolled up.
"What happened to you? Why are you standing like your in pain? Are you on your period?" She kept asking.
"Just come on in and I will explain everything. By the way my parents aren't home so we don't have to stay quiet or text the question/answer." I added.
" Good. Do you have any food?" She asked.
She should know by now, just go into the kitchen and you will find what you are looking for. She grabbed a bag of chips, soda, and we headed up to my room
I looked at her like something terrible happened.
"I uh did something last night." I said.
"You didn't do drugs, did you?" She asked panicking.
"No I.. it's a lot harder than I thought it was. I lost my virginity to Alex." I said hiding my face.
"I..I don't know what to say other than, I thought you two where done." She said looking down.
"Why do you think that?" I said looking at her.
"We hooked up like 4-5 times. but I thought you two where done, over, finished. I'm so so sorry." She pleaded.
"Get the hell out!! Get out you stupid bitch. I never want to see you again." I screamed.
"Talia let me explain please" she begged.
"No leave now." I cried.
I watched her run out off my house texting someone and I waited to see if it was me and thank gosh it wasn't. I hate the both of the and I never want to see either of them for the rest of my days.
*Ding ding*
From Alex, "Talia, please I am so sorry. I....I uh didn't mean to she let me do things and you wouldn't."
This right here was the end.
To Alex, "You can rot in hell right next to Callie. I hate the both of you. Leave me the hell alone. We are over and never will get back together. I loved you I let you be my first but I guess I was wrong to thing you were worthy enough. Goodbye Alex don't bother to message back."
I grabbed my pillow and punched it 100 times. Why would they do this to me!!