Chapter 4

I got dressed and went to school. I walked to my locker and bumped into Callie she smiled and tried to hug me. I backed up and walked around her. She isn't a friend to me anymore. I would never do that to her.
"Hey Talia wait up." Michael yelled.
He came running down the hall and said, "Have you seen this?"
"No what are you talking about?" I asked.
"Somebody saw us together and posted a picture of it!!" He said.
I grabbed his phone and stormed over to Callie. I grabbed her my the hair and yanked on it.
"What in the hell is this. Do you think this is funny." I screamed.
Everyone soon gathered around us.
"I have no idea who did this?" She said.
I lifted my hand like I was going to hug her but I then slapped her a crossed the face.
"Don't it hurt having karma hit you in the face." I said walking away.
She didn't do anything other than running away crying. I then searched the halls for Alex and I then found him standing by the fountain. I walked extremely fast over to him and flirted.
"Hey cutie." I said rubbing his shoulder.
"Hey babe I see you came to your logical thinking." he said trying to kiss me.
"Wrong, your so stupid. You thought I wouldn't figure this out. (showing him the picture) How could you, why would you!" I yelled.
"You...you had sex with Michael! Why would you do that? You..you fucking whore!" He yelled walking away.
Tears filled my eyes and I ran to the bathroom, little did I know Callie was in there too.
"How could you?" I asked.
"I wasn't think clearly. I didn't mean to." she said.
"I'm so disappointed in the both of you." I said wiping my tears away and leaving.
"Can I have my phone back yet?" Michael asked smiling.
"No I think I like this one better than my own." I said giggling.
I made it through the rest of the day with out see either one of their faces. I walked to my car and saw Alex and Callie kissing. What!?!? I stormed over there and punched her right in the face. Again and again till Michael pulled me away.
"What the hell is your problem Talia?" Alex asked.
"Why don't you ask yourself that." I said smiling.
"Talia he said you were cool with it." Callie said holding her nose and eye.
"You did what now." I said. I got free from Michael and started hitting Alex. he turned around and punched me square in the face. I can barely remembered what happened after that. I heard Michael yelling and Alex yelling then ambulance sirens and it went black.
I woke up in a hospital bed with a constant headache. A doctor soon came through the doors and smiled.
"You lucky to be awake. You have a broken nose, jaw, and a concision. some cops are going to stop by and ask a few questions." he said holding my hand.
"Are...are my parents here. Is anyone here??" I asked holding my head.
Two police men came through the door shortly after the doctor left.
"Talia do you remember who hit you?" He asked.
"Alex Garder, my ex boyfriend." I said.
"Do you know why?"
"Because I slapped him for cheating on me."
"Do you know where you are?"
"Yes in the hospital with a broken nose, jaw, and a concision."
"That's all we need."
"Wait, will Alex go to jail because of this?"
"We will see durning court okay?"
I just nodded my head and tried to remember what all happened. Before the ambulance showed up Alex and Michael were fighting. I remember one of them saying, "She's dead, there is a lot of blood please come quick." And that's it. I closed my eyes and tried to forget what had happened.