Chapter 25 (The End)

I opened the door and saw Jack.
"Talia I want us to work." he said standing up.
"I do too Jack but I can't keep going through this. We both have done some wrong." I said putting my hands to my head.
"I know but I... I just have to get rid of all the wrong we did." He said rubbing his fist.
"What are you talking about Jack?" I asked walking over to him.
"I just need to get rid of the wrong." He keep repeating and repeating.
** Ding Dong**
"Someone is at the door lets go." I said grabbing his arm.
We walk up the basement stairs and walked to the front door.
"Jack your under arrest for the disappeared of a young assistant who works with you. We need to take you down to the station." The police officer said.
**Few hours later**
"Where were you this morning at 11:30 a.m." The investigator asked.
"I was at home with my wife and my daughter." Jack said.
**Switches rooms**
"Hello Talia. Where were you at 11:30 a.m?" Another investigator asked.
"I was at my friends house because Jack and I got into a fight. He was lending me one of his rooms." I said grabbing my palms.
"Jack says you guys were home with him." The investigator said.
"He is lying. Sir do you really think he could of killed that girl?" I asked as my eyes filled with tears.
"I don't know ma'am but what I do know is that that girl and your husband were seen together this morning." He said.
I cried and cried. Had my husband (Jack) become a killer.
"Wait he did tell me a few minutes before you came that he had to get rid of the bad. Maybe that's what he meant." I said wiping my tears away.
**Switches back to Jack**
"I didn't kill her I barely had a relationship with her." Jack said.
"Jack we know you were not with your family. They already said they were with a friend." The investigator said.
"That don't prove anything." Jack said.
"Tell me where she is." The investigator yelled.
"I don't know what your talking about." Jack yelled.
The investigator get up and walks out the door.
"Talia the way he is acting we may never find her. You need to go talk to him." The investigator said.
I got up out of the chair and walked in.
"Hey babe." Jack said.
"Hi. Your daughter is scared and she misses you." I said.
"I miss her too." He said smiling.
"So Jack where is she?" I asked sitting down.
"Talia gosh damn I don't know what you guys are talking about." He screamed.
"Jack I want a divorce and you will never get to see your daughter so it wouldn't kill our relationship if you confessed." I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Fine. She is in our basement in the little closet." He said crying.
"Is she dead!!" I asked quickly.
"No she is tied up and has tape over her mouth." He said.
"Goodbye Jack." I said running out of the room crying.
"Wait Talia. I still love you." He said crying.
"Jack I can't love a physco." I said.
I walked out the door and saw Zac holding my baby girl.
"Thank you for watching her." I said hugging him.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Jack...Jack stole a girl and hide her in our basement." I said crying.
"Well let's go you will never have to see him again." Zac said.
**the next day**
I read in the paper that Jack is sentenced for 20-30 years in prison. I filed a restraining order against him so when he gets out I or my daughter will never have to see him again.

************THE END**************