Chapter 7

I walked into my room and got my little black dress and put on my black high heals. My hair was curled. I walked down the stairs and my mom asked, "Are you going out with the girls?"
"Yes I'm staying with them for the night." I said.
"Alright love you have fun." She said.
I walked out and climbed into my car.
To Jack: I'm about to leave.
*ding ding*
From Jack: okay come to 1500 Lane street.
I started my car and off I was. I turned onto his block and saw this huge house at this exact address. I stepped out of my car and shut the door. As I walked up the side walk he opened the door.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey. You uhh look amazing." He said.
"Is it okay if I stay over my parents think I'm staying at my friends house." I asked tilting my head.
"Yeah that completely fine. Come in." He said smiling.
I walked in and I was amazed by what I saw. I looked at the spiral stair case.
"Here I'll show my room so you can put you bag in there." He said grabbing my hand.
As we walk up the stairs, I saw like 5 bedrooms. As he pushed open his bedroom doors my eyes popped open. I walked over to a chair and set my stuff down.
"Your house is gorgeous." I said smiling.
"Well your gorgeous. Oh and here's the bathroom." He said pointing.
I walked over to the door and flipped on the lights. A shower with clear glass around it, two sinks, and a bath tub.
"I wish I had this house. Your lucky." I said turning around.
I walked over to his bed and sat down. It was like siting on a cloud.
"Do you like to bed?" He asked looking at me.
"Yes I may never leave." I said laughing.
He said smiling, "I would be fine with that."
We walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen. It was like a professional chiefs kitchens.
"I hope like pasta and red wine." he said siting next to me.
"It looks good. I love wine." I said.
After we were done eating we head up stairs to his room to watch a movie.
"How are we going to watch a movie? I didn't see a T.V." I said.
"Look up." he said. "It's also a mirror."
I had unzip my dress and I changed I to my sexy pajamas. We climbed into his bed and turned on a movie.
"I love this." I said.
He leaned in and kissed me. He was just in his pajamas pants and I could feel the lines of his abs. He rolled on top of me. I looked at him and smiled.
"What?" He asked.
I rolled on top of him.
"Where have you been all of my life." I smiled.
"Lost school. What about you?" He said.
"No where but this small town." I said.
I leaned forward and kissed him. He rubbed his hands up and down my back. I started to kiss his belly and go down.
"Whoa." he said grabbing the sheets.
He pulled me up and kissed me. I looked at him and took off my shirt. And from there on we let things happen. After everything was over I looked at him and asked, "Can I shower?"
"Sure. I will join you to speed things up." he said laughing.
"I'm okay with that." I said moving my finger to come here.
He started the shower and I stepped in. I was under the water, letting the heat warm my body. He came up behind me and kissed my neck.
"I want to see more often." He said.
I turned around and pushed him up against the wall.
"I do to." I said smiling.
He grabbed my neck and pulled me close.
"Gosh you beautiful." he said leaning I to kiss me.
We climbed out of the shower and I put on his sweat pants and climbed into bed right next to him.
"Are you cold?" He asked.
"Yeah a little but I will be fine." I said hugging him. "I got you."
"And I got you." he said.
I grabbed my phone and said, "Take a picture with me so I can set it my back ground."
"Fine but get my good side." he said winking at me.
I leaned in closely and smiled.
*click*
"Now let's do a kissing one. So I can remember you when I miss you!" I said rubbing his leg.
"Okay then send it to me!" He said.
"I am going to say something. I think I'm falling for you!" I said.
"That's good because I am too!!" He said smiling. "Let's take that picture."
*click*