Chapter 22

I get dressed for work and I put on a dress and some wedges. I didn't want to look sexy because I don't want to get anything into anyone's head. I get to work and walked into the lounge and see Zac. All I can think is this going to end up just like my dream.
"Hey you are with me today!" He said.
"Okay." I said.
I walked away thinking please no court thing.
"So what are we going to do today?" I asked.
"Nothing other than sit here and organize my office." he said smiling.
"Okay." I said.
I started with the cabinets and all I saw was old news papers and a bunch of them.
"I can throw all these away right?" I asked.
"Yes. They are junk." He said.
Finally the cabinet was clean. I grabbed the trash bag full of news papers and dragged them to the trash room. On my way back I stopped by Jacks room and said, "Babe text my mom and ask her how Michelle is doing."
I then left and went back to Zac's room.
"So Talia do you have a boyfriend." Zac asked.
"Actually I have a husband which is Jack and a almost 1 year old girl. And I'm sorry f I led you on in anyway." I said.
"Oh no you did nothing wrong. I just find you really attractive and I just had to ask. Jack is a lucky guy." He said.
"Well thank you." Said Jack.
"Hey babe I was telling Zac about us." I said.
He looked at me and then at Zac. He then said,"Okay." then he just left.
I looked at Zac and then ran after Jack.
"What's wrong?" I said quickly.
"Nothing other than the fact that there is something between you and Zac." He said sitting down at his desk.
"No there isn't. I love you Jack and that's final." I said walking over to him.
"Then why have you been with him every time you work and not with you husband. I miss you." He said grabbing a couple papers.
"Because you always pick Kristen. I can't believe you think this is all my fault when you pick miss slut all the time. Excuse me I have work to do." I said storming out.
I walked onto Zac's room to see Kristen.
"Umm what is going on?" I said.
"Zac wanted to see me. Ha Ha!" She said.
"Okay well leave like now." I said.
As she walked out I shut the door and locked it.
"Why did you do that?" He asked standing up.
"Because I cant take anymore distractions. Anyway what's next on our list?" I asked smiling.
"Anything you want." He said.
"Let's go on a drive because I can't sit in this office anymore." I said pacing back and forth.
"Okay let's go." He said.
As we were walking out of his office I caught a glimpse of Jack and Kristen doing something I couldn't really see clearly. I got into Zac's car and sat down. Off we went. I turned on music and started to sing and dance in some way.
"You are a crazy person." he said laughing.
"I may be crazy but in a fun way." I said looking out the window.
He just laughed and kept driving.
"Oh let's go to a... mall." I said. "I have Jacks card and I will use it."
"Okay but that's on you not me." he said laughing.
We pulled into the parking lot and I got out. We walked into the mall and made out way over to the shoe store. I walked over to the wedges and scanned over them.
"Did you and your husband find everything okay?" The clerk asked.
"Actually.." Zac tried to say but I cut him off.
"Yes indeed we did." I said grabbing his hand.
As we walked out Zac laughed and said, "What was that?"
"She asked and I answered." I said.
**Ding Ding**
From Jack: I will be home late.
To Jack: Me too.
And that how that went. I walked with Zac laughing and having bunches of fun. As we pasted the movie theater I saw that The Boy Next Door was playing.
"Please?" I asked grabbing his arm.
"Fine but only because is suppose to be scary.
We got popcorn, candy, sodas and took our seats. I picked the seats in the back so we could get a better view.
--30 minutes later--
I jumped with fear when the actress screamed. As the movie was coming to an end I felt Zac's hand go behind my neck. I thought to myself why not. So I leaned in and rested my head on his chest. Finally the movie ended and we got up and headed to his car. As we got to the office jacks light was still on.
"Hey Zac I will be there in a second." I said.
I walked over to his door. We were gone for hours and it's 10:00 p.m why is he still here. I pushed the door open and saw something I couldn't believe.
"Oh my god. What is this!" I yelled.
"Talia it's not what you think." Jack said.
"Oh you having sex with Kristen isn't what I think hmm. Please one of you explain to me then!" I said wiping away the tears.
"Talia please you got to listen." He said pulling up his pants and getting closer to me.
"Don't you dare come near me. I'm am going to be sick. You can forget about seeing me home to night or Michelle." I hissed.