Chapter 11

The next few days flew past me. I was home in my own bed curled up. I peaked my eyes open and read the clock 6:30 a.m. I got up and started to get dressed. Brushed my teeth then headed down stairs. My mom was up and going and my dad was already off to work.
"Hey momma could you drive me to school?" I asked taking a seat on the stool.
"Why don't you go look out the front door." She said grinning.
I ran to the door and saw Jack standing there holding keys.
"So I felt bad about the hole car thing so I got you this." He said point to this gorgeous Hybrid.
"I love it thank you!" I said hugging him.
I glanced at my phone and read the time to be 7:30.
"Alright babe see you tonight." I said blowing him kisses.
I hopped into my new car and drove into the parking lot. Everything seemed normal, my friends came up to me and shared there Christmas break. I walked over to my locker and opened it. Thousands of notes fell out. Most of them read, "stay strong we all believe in you!"
I walked over to Sarah and asked," what are all these?"
"Oh yeah when Alex punched you everyone believed you would pull through. And luckily you did." She said rubbing my shoulder.
I walk into my first class and saw Michael somebody that I haven't seen since he damage my car. I set my books and bag on the too of my desk and sat down not looking his way. Class began and my phone vibrated. I looked at it and it was Michael.
"Glad to see you meet me on the roof after lunch." He said.
I didn't reply but he knew I would.
Lunch finally rolled by and I had a study hall next hour. After lunch I climbed the stair case that led to the top if the school. As I pry open the door I saw Michael standing there waiting.
"What do you want. You are ruining my life. Why do you hate me." I rambled.
"I don't hate you. I LOVE you." he said walking towards me.
I didn't try to move, because I miss my best friend. He comes even more closer and kisses my neck, next my chest then my belly but when he gets to close I slapped his head.
"Stop I have a boyfriend." I yelled.
"He doesn't need to know. It's been months since the last time I had sex." he begged.
"No I'm not a whore." I said walking towards the door.
I opened the door and walked down the steps. The bell rang and it was last period.
I traveled into art and sat down. Grabbed an easel and started to paint. I got lost in my own work, before I knew it the bell rang to end school. I grabbed all my stuff and headed out to my car. Started the engine and off I was heading over to Jacks.
I pulled up to his house to see another car.
I grabbed the door handle and pushed through to see...