Chapter 3

The weekend flew passed me like a bird floating through the wind. I turned my phone off yesterday because it kept ring every few seconds. I grabbed my cellphone and turned it on. 9 missed calls from Callie, 15 missed calls from Alex, 18 texts from Callie, and 25 texts from Alex.
Why are they making this even harder on me. Don't they see that I'm hurt. My chest started to feel like somebody lit a fight burning my insides. My eyes puffed with red rings around it.
*knock knock*
"Sweetie time to get ready for church!" My mom said.
"Alright be down in a few." I yelled.
I rolled out of bed and grabbed a baby blue dress and my wedges. Traveled into the bathroom and braided my hair to the side and wiped some makeup on. I grabbed my shawl and headed down the steps. We got into the car and headed towards our church. As I stroll into church my heart drops down to my toes. I see his face, the one face that I didn't want to face. Alex was at my church. I didn't even think he knew what church was. I ran out to the back and bursted into tears. All of a sudden I heard footsteps coming towards me.
"Talia are you okay?" A familiar voice asked.
I turned around and ran towards Michael as fast I could.
"Alex cheated on me with.. with Callie. How could they do that?" I cried.
He grabbed my face and kissed me. I was to sad to pull away. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Talia what the hell is this." Alex yelled.
It scared me half to death I bit Michael lip.
"I can do what ever I want Alex. You cheated on me remember." I yelled.
"Yeah but I apologized and this is how you treat me." he hissed.
"Treat you Alex. I gave you my fucking virginity Friday and the next day I found out you cheated on me with my gosh damn best friend. So who treated who poorly." I screamed.
"I didn't mean to hurt you. you weren't even suppose to find out." He said.
"That makes it ten times worse. You are an animal get out of my sight you disgust me. Wait on second thought I will leave." I said.
I grabbed Michael's hand and headed through the side doors. After church Michael and I went out to eat lunch.
"So you really had sex with douche pants?" He asked.
"Yeah I honestly thought he was the one you know. I never would of thought of him as a cheater." I explained.
"So about that kiss.." he mention.
"If you didn't want me to kiss you back I completely understand." I said.
"No you have no idea how long I have been waiting for that kiss." He said smiling.
We finished eating and he drove me home. I didn't want to date yet but I really like Michael. He is super nice and hot also. I climbed into the shower and washed up after that I slipped into my pjs and grabbed my remote.
*pebble hits window *
I travel over to my window and see Michael standing there. I push open my window.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm coming up." he hollered.
He climbed up the side of the house and thought my window.
"I forgot to give you this earlier." he said while grabbing my neck.
He kissed me and hd me better than Alex ever did. We shuffled over to my bed and he was on top of me.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"One hundred" he said smiling.
I woke up the next day with Michael gone and a note laying on my bedside table.
"Talia: last night was pretty amazing. I understand if you don't want a relationship, but I'm here if you want last night ever again! :) Michael!!"