7. Ranboo ❤️

===========================
Universe: Royal AU(Part 2)

Prompt: Theres a Royal Masquerade Ball in the castle and everyone is invited! You were alone until someone asked you for a dance! I wonder who it is.

(A/N: Tubbo, and Ranboo will be 18 but Tommy will be 17 for the sake of this story. This will just be a small platonic oneshot with Tubbo for the sake of the next part of the story.)

Disclaimer:
Any spelling or grammatical mistakes are not intentional, I wrote this at 2 to 4 am and I am sleep deprived :D dont mind mistakes

Word Count: 2259
===========================

No one knows what the prince looks like, he isnt on his throne so he can blend in definitely. He wont be wearing his usual cover for his face too, he is probably wearing a mask too only showing the lower bit of his face.

I was just on the corner of the ballroom, staring out the huge window from time to time to look at the beautiful view of the moon and the garden just outside.

I was just staring when someone tall came up to me and talked.

"Excuse me?" He spoke, he has a monotone voice but he seems to be a kind gentleman.

He has the same kind of outfit like the other men in this party. His is much more detailed than the others, it is paired with a half black, half white mask.

 His is much more detailed than the others, it is paired with a half black, half white mask

"Yes?" I turned to look at him

"I saw you were alone and the only one alone so I thought, May I ask you for a dance?" He asked as he offered his hand.

I was happy to be alone in the corner but he seems to be nice so I agreed.

"Gladly." I took his hand and I smiled.

He took me to the middle of the ballroom, he placed one of his hand on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder while we held each others hand with the other. We danced along with other people. I caught the girl in the pink dress that she was still in the stairwell, looking around.