23. Tubbo & Ranboo ✨️

[PLATONIC, BEEDUO X READER]

(Michael has three parents, tubbo, ranboo and you. All platonic only)

Requested by anxiety-gang but I made it platonic and also added Michael as a supporting character.

-

Tubbo kicked the door down, lightly, as he arrived at their home in Snowchester.

"I am home!" He shouted.

Y/N and Ranboo was upstairs, babysitting Michael. They sighed as they realized what he has done to the door again. He didnt kick it down totally but it definitely made some screws loose and left a dent on the door.

"Guess who's fixing that later." Y/N said as she picked up some toys for Michael.

"Me." Ranboo replied.

"And me!" Michael chimed in, which made both of his platonic parents chuckle.

"Nooo, you dont." Y/N replied, as she sat back down where she sat.

Tubbo climed the ladder up to Michael's room and entered the room.

"Dadbo!" Michael exclaimed as he stood up and ran towards him.

"Hello Michael." Tubbo replied as he closed the trapdoor. "How is your day?"

"Great!" Michael replied. "How was yours?"

Y/N and Ranboo smiled as they watched them catch up with their day. Eventually, Michael invited Tubbo to play while Y/N excused herself to cook dinner.

"Ill go and cook dinner at my house." Y/N said, standing up.

"Ill go with you." Ranboo said, standing up as well.

"Oh." Y/N blinked. "Okay then."

"Tubbo?" Y/N turned to him. He looked up at her. "You spend time with Michael for now okay?"

"Yeah." Tubbo nodded and Y/N smiled.

"Ranboo will come back to fetch you guys for dinner, alright?" Y/N added.

"Yes, we know the routine." Tubbo sighed.

"Okay, okay!" Y/N chuckled. "Just making sure."

Y/N and Ranboo then climbed down the ladder and walked to her house. Her house was just next door so it wasnt a hassle.

When they got there, Y/N went straight to the fridge and took out something to cook while Ranboo was just there sitting at the dining table.

"Dont you ever feel tired, Y/N?" Ranboo asked, resting his head on his palms.

"I am tired." She chuckled. "But if it is to see your little kid and your friends smile because of all the effort you give, its worth it."

She looked back at Ranboo and smiled warmly. Ranboo smiled back at her. She continued cooking until she eventually told Ranboo to look after the food as she clean herself up. She knew she would be busy after this.

After a while, Y/N finished cooking and was getting ready to serve it. Ranboo, on the other hand, was setting up the table for the four of them.

"Im gonna go call them now, alright?" Said Ranboo. Y/N nodded.

Ranboo left and walked to where Tubbo and Michael were. When he peaked his head on the trapdoor, he saw Michael on top of Tubbo's shoulders.

Michael's arms are stretched out while Tubbo was holding onto Michael's legs to prevent him from falling. Tubbo was also walking around in a circle making plane noises.