21. Ranboo ❤️

[ROMANTIC]

(A oneshot from the Paint My World universe!)

-

Ranboo and Y/N is walking down the same path they walked on when they first found the garden in the cliff, except this time, theyre actually together as Kings.

"You know its been a while since we've been here." Y/N said to Ranboo.

"I know." Ranboo nodded. "That is why I decided to take us here on our free day."

Y/N chuckled.

As they arrived at the entrance, Ranboo moved the vines and leaves aside so they could pass through, going in after Y/N.

Y/N walked through and he was greeted by the same beauty as the first time he saw it. They took a deep breath and smiled.

"Still the same as always." Y/N said. "Beautiful."

"Like you." Ranboo said, walking past him and going straight to the tree.

Y/N chuckled and shook their head. "You're always like that."

"Im saying the truth." Ranboo shrugged as he sat down on the ground.

Y/N sat down next to him and leaned on his shoulder as they observed the view in front of them.

"Thank you for bringing us here." Y/N muttered.

"Youre welcome." Ranboo replied. "I know how much you wanted to come back here since you keep bothering me about it every day and every night whenever you could."

"Oh shut up." Y/N said making both of them chuckle. "I love you."

"I love you too." He replied making themselves smile.

They stayed in comfortable silence for a while until Ranboo spoke again.

"Hey Y/N." Ranboo said. Y/N lifted their head and looked up at Ranboo.

"Yeah?" She asked.

Ranboo picked up something from the ground and showed it to Y/N. It was a rock that had a blunt edge.

"Do you want to carve our initials on this tree?" He asked.

"No! Thats vandalizing." Y/N shook his head.

"Oh come on, as if you didnt think it was cute." Ranboo replied.

Y/N sighed and eventually agreed. "It is cute, but keep the initials small okay?"

"Okay, okay." Ranboo chuckled.

He kneeled down and moved over to the side and started etching a bit of the tree out. He etched out a heart and etched 'R' inside it.

He passed the rock over to Y/N and moved away from where he was. Y/N kneeled and moved over to where Ranboo was and etched out her own initials. He etched a plus sign and the first letter of their name.

Once he finished, he stood back up and stood next to Ranboo. Ranboo placed a hand on their shoulder as they smiled at the etched heart with their initials inside.

Y/N threw the rock somewhere and hugged Ranboo. Ranboo placed his chin on the top of Y/N's head and wrapped them in his arms. They started swaying to an imaginary music that is playing in their head.

They eventually started humming the music until the music got a bit more lively and so they started dancing waltz, a bit aggresively in a joking manner.

-

(Just a short oneshot fluff chapter for Ranboo's one year, congrats to him. I cant believe its only been a year. Its usually "i cant believe its already been a year" but he has achieved so much within a short amount of time, it doesnt feel like its just been 1 year)

((Hes making me think you can achieve as much as him in under a year which is possible, but its a 1 in a million chance, and he already took that 1, he is the one and only mr. Boo afterall))

(((Also, the second Ranbooxreader is on the works. Just a bit more patience everyone!)))