18. Tubbo 💙

[ROMANTIC ANGST]

//TW: a lil graphic, Blood, War//
Something good happens at the end tho :)

-

"We can't, you know that, right?" Tubbo turned to Y/N with a sad look in his eyes.

"I know." Y/N sighed.

Tubbo looked back down and sighed.

Tubbo and Y/N are currently standing at Tubbo's balcony, talking about some things they cant change.

"Our parents are at war, Y/N." Tubbo spoke after a moment of silence. "There is in no way we can be together. Even this meetup is secret."

Y/N's eyes started welling up with tears as she heard about the war they're going through.

Tubbo and Y/N's kingdoms are long time enemies, from their ancestors until now. Their kingdoms have been in an never ending war ever since and they tried to end it but, unfortunately for them, their parents never agreed.

"Why cant they just finish this war?" Y/N turned to Tubbo. "This has been going on for generations and generations. I bet they dont even know the reason why there's this war."

"We've tried, Y/N.. everything we could..." Tubbo turned to Y/N, grabbing her hands and holding it tightly. "but all they care about is defeating the other kingdom."

"Why does it have to be like this?" Y/N's tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Why does it have to be where we cant be together?"

"Y/Nー"

"There is a lot more lives or timeline where we could be together," Y/N looked at the horizon, tears rolling down her cheeks and her arm stretched and pointing it at the sun which was setting. "but.. but why this.. this life.."

Tubbo placed his arms on Y/N's shoulder and made her look at him.

"Calm down, Y/N." Tubbo whispered, cupping Y/N's face in his hand. "Its okay."

Y/N leaned in and sobbed, letting her tears fall down.

"We can't.. we cant defeat them.. they've won the war against the both of us." Tubbo continued, resting his forehead on Y/N's. "We just have to accept our fate,"

Y/N looked at Tubbo's eyes and Tubbo looked at her's.

"that we're made for each other but not meant to be together."

-----

Y/N huffed, tears running down her cheeks along with the dirt and rainwater.

"Tubbo." Y/N muttered.

Y/N managed to get pass her father and the fighting around her. Now, she is here, in the middle of the muddy battlefield, facing Tubbo who was forced to be one of the soldiers of his kingdom. Tubbo had his sword in his hand with cuts and bruises all over his body.

Tubbo smiled painfully. Y/N's lower lip started trembling as she tried to stop herself from sobbing. She wants to take care of Tubbo, heal his wounds, hug him but she knew she cant do that.

Y/N looked back at her father, who finally caught up to her from when she ran away from their camp. He was angrily staring at her, the look that says 'dont you dare'. Y/N smiled painfully at him and ran to Tubbo again. Tubbo wanted to run to her too but he's afraid of the consequences, the consequences that might happen to her and him.

Y/N's father didn't hesitate to have one of his soldiers shoot his daughter. The first few arrows hit her in the arm, the leg, but it didnt stop her.

Tubbo's eyes widened. "Y/N!"

She kept on running until she could jump in Tubbo's arms but before she could, an arrow shot her through the chest.

If it was even possible, Tubbo's eyes widened even more as Y/N was shot right in front of him, a few of her blood dropped on the ground. He ran to catch her just in time. He didnt care what would his ancestors or kingdom think of his betrayal, he just cared about Y/N.

"Y/N!" Tubbo exclaimed as he caught her in his arms, slowly kneeling down. "Why- Why would you do that?!"

"If.. If Im going to die anyway..." Y/N managed to say. "I..Id rather die in your.. arms."

"No.. no no no!" Tubbo sobbed. "Y/N please! You're not going to die!"

Tubbo sobbed as Y/N tried her best to keep her eyes open.

"Maybe.. in another life.." Y/N continued, completely ignoring what Tubbo just said. "We can be together.."

Tubbo looked at her with tears in his eyes, shaking his head no.

"With.. with no one to.. prevent us.. from loving each other." Y/N looked in his eyes and smiled. She lifted her hand up to his cheek and carressed it. Tubbo leaned and continued to cry.

"Always remember.. that I.. love you.. very much Toby.." Y/N continued.

"I know.. I know Y/N." Tubbo nodded. He knew this was the end for her. She lost too much blood already as the arrow pierced through her chest near where her heart is. "I love you very much too."

Y/N smiled for the final time, her arm falling back to her side as she laid there lifeless in the arms of her lover.

He hugged her tightly and sobbed.

"Maybe.." He whispered. "Maybe in another life.. we could be together."

He set her body down on the ground and grabbed his sword. He looked at it and debated whether to do it or not. He closed his eyes, put it over his chest, andー

---

Tubbo woke up gasping for air. He looked around and exhaled. He laid back down on his bed, put his arm over his forehead and stared at his ceiling.

"What the fuck was that?"

-

(A/N: sorry if I kept on updating the chapters, im just trying out better layouts for this book :D

I hope yall are enjoying the angst and everything else though! Feel free to recommend a plot and a character from benchtrio cuz Im running out of ideas, like actually lol. Im might keep on writing angst if I run out of fluff ideas lmao

Thank you for the support for this book and the Tommyxreader one! My Ranbooxreader book is out now too, titled "Paint My World"! After that is done, a Tubboxreader book is next and Im rlly excited for that :D)