20. Tommy & Ranboo 💛

[BENCH TRIO (no Y/N)]

This isnt a story, this is just short stories or a few lines in different situations :D

-

IRL

Shopping

"Tommy, come here." Ranboo called. Tommy walked over to him from another clothing aisle. "I think this would look good on you."

"You think so?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah, go try it on." Ranboo said and gave the clothes he picked out for Tommy.

After a few minutes, Tommy came out of the dressing room and showed Ranboo his new outfit.

"What do you think?" He asked.

"It looks really good. It works well with your face." Ranboo replied.

"Alright," Tommy said, going back in the dressing room. "Ill go buy it then. Wait here."

"Okay." said Ranboo, smiling.

Breakfast

Tommy walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes awake. When he entered he saw Ranboo preparing breakfast for the three of them.

"Morning." Tommy yawned. "Whats for breakfast?" He walked over and sat down watching Ranboo walk back and forth Tubbo's kitchen.

"Good morning." Ranboo greeted back. "Pancakes, I hope you dont mind, I literally made them just now."

"No, I dont mind at all!" Tommy replied and smiled at Ranboo.

After a while, Ranboo finished and served himself, Tommy, and Tubbo.

"Can you wake up Tubbo?" Ranboo asked Tommy.

As Tommy was about to stand up, he was greeted by Tubbo by the doorway who just woke up.

"Whats that smell?" He asked while yawning.

"Pancakes." Ranboo responded.

"It woke me up." Tubbo replied making Tommy and Ranboo laugh. He walked over to a chair and grabbed the pancakes meant for him.

"Well, lets eat." said Ranboo.

Dream SMP

Babysitting

Ranboo and Tommy were walking with Michael and Shroud around the Dream SMP. They have to monitor them or else the two kids might go places theyre not supposed to go to.

"Im tired." Tommy groaned. "Babysitting is difficult."

"It is but youll get used to it." Ranboo said. "There are fun times to it too so its worth it."

"Eh." Tommy shrugged making Ranboo chuckle.

They were just following behind the two kids as they run around ahead of them. Eventually both of them got tired and ran back to their fathers.

"We're tired.." Michael whined on behalf of Shroud and him. Shroud nodded as well. They were hugging their fathers' legs.

Ranboo sighed. "Alright, come on. We'll carry you home."

"No wait!" said Michael. "I want to be carried by Uncle Tommy!"

Tommy's eyes widened. "What?" He asked, looking at Michael.

"And I wanna be carried by uncle Ranboo!" Shroud added. Ranboo laughed.

If only this kid's father wasnt here, he probably wouldve screamed at him. Tommy looked at Ranboo and Ranboo looked at him. Tommy's look was saying 'what should I do' while Ranboo's look is saying 'just do it' or 'go carry him'.

Tommy sighed and smiled. "Alright, come on Michael."

"Yay!" The two kids cheered.

Michael got on Tommy's back while Ranboo carried Shroud. They walked back home but they were pretty far. They were at Kinoko Kingdom and their houses were pretty far from there so it took them a while to get home.

As they walked home, the boys felt sleepy and fell asleep. Suprisingly, they felt really comfortable. Michael felt comfortable with Tommy's wings while Shroud felt comfortable with Ranboo's fluffy Snowchester outfit. Tommy and Ranboo smiled at each other as they realized each other's kid was finally asleep.

After a few minutes, they finally got home. Tommy and Ranboo switched who they were carrying. Tommy placed Shroud on where he sleep and said goodbye to Ranboo. Ranboo walked home alone until they got to Snowchester and placed Michael on his bed and let him sleep.

Scars

"Your scars are pretty cool." Ranboo said to Tommy as Tommy showed the scars he have on his body.

"It did hurt getting them though." Tommy said making Ranboo chuckle.

"True. It does hurt when you get them." Ranboo nodded. "But you do look cool after."

Tommy laughed.

"Your scars are interesting." said Tommy, observing Ranboo's scars closely. "How'd you get them?"

"Oh.. uh.. water." Ranboo said scratching the back of his head.

"Ohh right." Tommy nodded. "Youre an enderman. You hate water."

"Yeah." Ranboo replied.

"It does look sick tho." Tommy added, trying to save the awkward conversation.

"Thank you." Ranboo chuckled, Tommy chuckled after.

-

Currently running out of ideas. Supply me with them, please so I can keep writing on this book.