16. Ranboo ✨️, Tommy ❤️

[PLATONIC and ROMATIC, Part 2 of 12. Tommy✨️]

Tommy developed a bit of feelings for you this time, so yeah :D

This was requested too and Im really proud of how I wrote this! Hope you like it as much as I do!

--

"Hey Y/N!" Ranboo shouted as he ran towards me. I turned to him and he was with his robot companion, Toby who was carrying some stuff for Ranboo.

"Oh! Hey Ranboo!" I greeted, waving my hand.

"Ill go hang out with Toby." Tommy said as he walked towards Toby. I nodded in response, Ranboo came to me.

"Hey!" He greeted. "Again!"

"Hi Ranboo." I chuckled, turning back in front of me as I walked along with Ranboo. "So, something new you found in the old tapes you have?"

When Ranboo and I meet up, its usually about the old VHS tapes that came from his father that came from his father and so on. Its a really cool thing to own since its probably the only actual original thing in this world. Most of the old things are replicated by a machine so owning the actual thing from the past is cool.

"Oh yeah, theyre great." Ranboo replied. "Its showing me the stuff that existed before all of this came around."

He raised his hand and looked up, twirling around.

"Mhm." I hummed. "I want to see it. Its really cool to see those kinds of stuff."

"Oh yeah definitely." Ranboo nodded. "Also I found one VHS tape labeled 'Fallen down'."

"Oooh." I replied, finding interest in what Ranboo has to say. Not that Im not interested before but hearing his eagerness to tell me this kinds of stuff just makes me much more interested. "What is it about?"

"Its just a song with a smiley face on screen." Ranboo shrugged. "Kinda creepy but I like it."

"How does the song go?" I asked, curious about what types of songs it is back then.

"Its goes like.." Ranboo started then hummed the tune. It is really cool tune and it made me really interested in listening to it from the actual VHS. I clapped when he finished.

"Thats a really cool tune." I said.

"I know." Ranboo replied. "It gives off the horror vibe to it especially if you look at it with the smiley face in video. Its simple but it makes you feel on edge."

"Mhm." I nodded. "I bet."

We continued talking while we walked around the mall. We talked about what both of us are doing there, where we are going next and such. Until we got to the topic of our robot companions.

"Y/N?" Ranboo turned to me, I hummed in return. "Have you noticed anything weird about Tommy?"

"What do you mean weird?" I asked back, not sure on what he meant as weird(since Tommy is already normally weird). I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"Like, something unusual about their robot program or something?" He replied, now making me understand what he actually meant.

"Oh, that type of weird." I said, turning to infront of me again. "Well, kind of? He's sort of feeling more emotions other than happiness."

"Toby has been acting weird lately too." Ranboo added. "He's having more complex emotions, like an actual person."

"Isn't that normal?" I asked. "Their mechanical.. brains are built like humans, right? So he is capable of feeling emotions."