Part 59- stressed

Bailey sat patiently waiting for Meredith and Addison to enter her office. She had called them in to talk about their positions in the hospital. "Hello ladies." She said as they walked into the room. "Well I have some important business to discuss with you both. I will be talking to all the department heads but I decided to start with you." Bailey starter. "As you both k is I have suffered with my mental health for most of my adult life and I have never quite found the correct balance between work and home. I am always either too bored or too stressed. However after much thinking I have come to a great method to help my stress and anxiety."  Bailey continued. Meredith and Addison looked at each other. They both wore similar concerned looks as both women where close to and loved Bailey. "I have come up with the perfect plan. I will give all the department heads a lot more say in what goes on in their department. I will only step in when an argument breaks out. I'm like the head judge I have the deciding vote but I won't use it unless I need to." Bailey finished. She looked at the women expectedly. "Well." She said. "We haven't  got all day to sit here. Yes or no."  Bailey said. The truth was just telling the women had stressed Bailey out a lot. Although she kept it mostly hidden the women still noticed so tried to answer strait away. "Yes of course I will take on more duties for the OB/GYN department." Addie said.
"Yeah me too. Anything to help your mental health Bailey." Mer added.

Bailey spoke to all of the other department heads that same day and although some where reluctant in the end they all agreed to take on extra responsibility in their departments. Bailey was very happy because she had felt very stressed recently at work. She also worried a lot about Ben. He usually worked on the phones in the fire station now (because of his age of 59) but she still worried about his safety because if there was a big fire he went along and helped. That worried Bailey because she didn't want to loose her soulmate.