Part 42- honeymoon

It had been three days since the couple where supposed to get married so they where off to Europe for their honeymoon. They where going to London for 4 days, then they where off to Switzerland for another 4 days then finally they where going to go to France for the remaining 6 days.
LONDON
Addison had been to London before with her family, Meredith had been when she went backpacking around Europe in her gap year. Both the women had different experiences and they wanted to go back and enjoy the city together.

On the plane Meredith spoke to Addie about the last time she was in London. "I was 19 and I was backpacking around Europe with my ex-best friend Sadie. She's a bitch. And yeah so anyway we basically just slept our ways round Europe." Meredith said. Addison nearly choked on her drink. "Wait you slept your way round Europe. What do you mean?" She exclaimed. "I mean like one of us would give the guy a hand job and he would give us a discount on the room. We couldn't afford to go full price we where only teenagers." Meredith replied like it was nothing. Addie was shocked but decided to let it go.

When the plain touches down in Gatwick airport Addison had a surprise for Meredith. They got in the shuttle but but when every body else got off they stayed on and where led to a small building. They went through security on their own and where led our to a private car. They drove right to the Ritz where they would be staying for 4 nights. "How the fuck did you afford all this." Mer said loudly in the lobby of the ritz. A few people stared at her. Then she realised she has sworn in one of London's most iconic and posh hotels. She was mortified. Addison tried to stifle her laughter. They spent 4 romantic night in London before heading back to the airport and they where on their way to Switzerland.

SWITZERLAND
The women where going to be landing in Zurich airport. It was going to take them 2 hours to get there. Meredith was excited to see Cristina. They hadn't seen each other face to face for nearly five years since Amelia and links wedding which Cristina was mysteriously invited to without Meredith knowing until only the day before. "Did you know that Zurich airport is the busiest airport in Switzerland." Meredith said. Ok the plane. She was nervous to see her person and last night she couldn't sleep so she started looking up facts about Switzerland.

Cristina was meant to meat then at the airport but she was caught in surgery so dr. Ross had been sent to pick them up. "Oh my god." Meredith said when she saw dr. Ross. "Shane is that you." She said. She hadn't seen him for a for around 20 years and he was barely recognisable. "Hi dr. Grey and dr. Montgomery" he said. "Dr. Yang was held up in an emergency surgery so I'm here to take you to her house so you can get settled in while she finishes her surgery."

They pulled up at a typical Swiss timbered house. It was traditional but to the side there was a very modern extension. Meredith knew that it was very Christina To have a house like this. On the inside the house was furnished but only barely. Addison felt it wasn't homely but to Meredith it was like Christina's personality was in the house and she loved it.

Nearly three hours later when Ross had left Cristina came home. She had silver hair but it suited her and made her look so much younger than she actually was. She was still just as stunning looking as she was when she worked in Seattle and hadn't aged at all. "Mer." She shouted as she walked in. "Your hair looks shit." She said as soon as she saw her. "You look shit." Meredith replied before hugging Cristina so tightly. Although Cristina wasn't the biggest fan of hugs she hugged her twisted sister back. Addison was confused by their relationship.

Cristina had taken 4 days off work which she hadn't done since she became a doctor. But for her twisted sister she would do anything. She took them around Zurich and showed them her favourite places.

Finally after 4 days in the Zurich the women left to spend the rest of their honeymoon in France.

FRANCE
Neither of them had been to France but they both fancied it. For the 6 days they just sat but the pool of their villa, had sex, drank cocktails and slept in till noon. They where staying in the french country side so they had to travel into Paris to fly back to Seattle. Both of the women had enjoyed their honeymoon but it was time to get back to work at grey Sloan memorial.