Part 61- dog walk

It was 6am and jax had been barking for 40 minutes. Addison was so tried but she knew it would wake the neighbours up if she let him go in for any longer. She got up and put on some sweat pants and some trainers. She didn't think anyone was going to be out at this time so she didn't bother to get dressed properly.

She left the house at about 6:15 and walked the dog down to the forest. She suddenly realised she needed to pee desperately. She had had an experience like this before and it ended with a very painful few days and poison ivy on her vagina. She knew better than to risk that pain again so she waited until she was half way round the park to use the public toilets. Although they where definitely not up to Addison's standards she thought it was better than poison ivy.

She continued her walk and got hole around 7:30. "Hey where were you. I thought you'd been paged in to the hospital." Meredith said.
"Well I don't know if you remember but we now have a dog. And that dog needs walking." Addison said sarcastically and she sat down to eat breakfast. It was the toast Meredith had clearly made for herself but Addison didn't care she was hungry and mad because she had to get up so early. Meredith let it go and made herself some more toast. By 7:50 the women where in the car and off to work. Although their shift started at 7 neither had surgeries till 9 so although they where technically on call from 7 they didn't actually have to be in work that early.

"What's up with you." Amelia asked Addison as she walked in from the car park. "Uggg. Yesterday we somehow ended up getting a dog and Meredith forgot that dogs needed walking so guess who had to get up at 6 to walk the little thing." Addison said as she pointed to herself. But Amelia had switched off as soon as she said dog. She ran over to Meredith to ask for pictures without even saying goodbye to Addison. "Thanks. For the sympathy." Addison said as she got in the elevator alone." Just to piss of Amelia and Meredith she pressed the close doors button multiple times so the doors closed and they had to wait for the elevator. She smiled as she stood alone.