Part 23- maggie

Maggie had always been very nice to everyone she met. And when she met Winston it was no different. For years she loved him and even had his children but then after a while she noticed he was becoming distant. She noticed these things, she always had it was like a special talent.

After a few moths of noticing the behaviour she came home early to confront her husband to find him in bed with another woman. She ran out the house and never when my back. She collected her children and ran to Meredith's house. Amelia and Meredith collected her children's and her things and Maggie immediately started looking for another place to live. It was well known that Maggie had trust issues and Winston cheating was something their marriage couldn't recover from in her opinion.

When it came to the children Winston decided he didn't want to go to court and so he agreed to a schedule Maggie produced. He didn't want to but he had become a famous doctor and he couldn't risk the public finding out he cheated.

Maggie hadn't dated a man sconce this and she didn't know if she ever would. Her children had gotten used to their new routine but she hadn't and she just wished she was still in love. Maggie was slightly jealous of Amelia because she had link but although her and Meredith's circumstances where very different they where both single due to their partners leaving them in some way. When Meredith announced her relationship with Addison Maggie realised she would become the only single sister. She was slightly jealous of Meredith although she would never show it. She was to proud to show her jealousy.