Chapter 47: Rejoining with Others

Raven is seen slowly waking up in a room filled with darkness tied up in a chair all..alone. She looks around confused until a bright light shine on top of her. As she squinting her eyes should could here footsteps approaching her to see be greeted to Yami.

Yami: "Yo...."

Raven: *shocked*"Y-you're Y-yami Sukehiro!"

Anubis: *offscreen* "And you're a Bitch!"

Weiss: *also offscreen* "Anubis!"

Y/n: *offscreen as Y/n's tail flame is shown moving around in the room* "Well....he's not wrong.." *he snaps his fingers which soon all the lights turn on all at once, before walking over to Raven Branwen who struggles to get out of her chair* 

Raven: "ALTAIR SCUM! I'LL KILL YOU!"

Yami:  "You tried that already....and failed.."

Anubis: *walks up to Raven* "Listen Raven I going to just be blunt about it: All we want is for you to where Yang is... Your semblance allows you to create a portal that takes you straight to them. So you're gonna make a portal to her and Ruby and we'll be on our way."

Raven: "And why the hell should I listen to you?!"

Yami: *nonchalant tone* "Because if you don't Y/n's having fried chicken tonight." *everyone looks over to Y/n, who is seen in the corner with a fork and knife in and a vat of Frying oil*

Y/n: "Mmmmm...Chicken..." *licks his lips*

Raven: *three dots form above her head before looking back at other terrified* "I'LL HELP YOU JUST DON'T EAT ME!!!"

Weiss: *facepalms* 'I can't believe that worked.'

Yami: "Huh..well that simple." *looks at Y/n whispering* "How do you know that was going to work.."

Y/n: *smile* "It's the only to freak out Qrow.."

Anubis: "Noice.."

Raven: "But before we do anything...I must ask you all: How much do you know about Ozpin? About his past?"

Weiss: "He was a prodigy, One of the youngest headmasters to be appointed to a school."

Raven: "Because that's how he planned it. Because the man yoy know as Ozpin designed those schools and has followers inside every academy on Remnant that are loyal to him and no one else."

Anubis: "That doesn't make any sense! Ozpin's old but not that old. Why would someone even do that?"

Y/n: *finally jumps in* "Because Ozpin's Ex-Wife: Salem happens to be the Queen of the Grimm  and she's being a huge power hungry bitch about humanity.." *everyone just stares at Y/n, who stares at Raven* "Am I wrong?"

Raven: "Uh...yeah.. I'm guessing Qrow told you?"

Y/n: "..What drunk idiot.. Nah. I got the idea by myself.. and then got confirmation from another source.."

Anubis: "Y/n..care to fill us in?"

Y/n: *sighs* "Once we get to the others.. Now...then" *nods over to Yami, who draws his sword and cuts the rope that bind her Raven before tossing her a sword* 

Yami: "Attack us...and you won't like what happens next.." 

Raven: *rolls her eyes before getting up and picking up her sword* "Fine.." Oh I have one more question for the Altair.. *Y/n raises an eyebrow* "If you know about this war....Why be a servant to it?"