Chapter 28: Team (F/).WAR VS Team KURK

The starts on the familiar shot of Team (F/I).WAR and KURK  readying themselves against their opponents in the Amity Colosseum, the mountains to their back and forest on the other side. A large holographic screen counts down with Peter Port over the crowd's cheering.

Port: "3... 2... 1..."

Anubis: *raising his sword* "Come on guys!"

Port: "Begin!"

All four members of (F/I) charges forward, but Uryu and Kaito from the KURK do the same; Uryu Quill, and Kaito Elric turns around and heads into the trees. Meanwhile Roy Mustang unleashes engulfs himself in flames and slams into Anubis, who immediately absorbs his flame and grabs his fist and hurls him into the mountain areas. Kamex slams his bazooka at Y/n's as Y/n is in Faunus form as his wind swirls around Y/n's fist. A huge gust of wind and water blast into the stadiums causing a huge shockwave. Meanwhile Rook and Whitey runs past them as they head towards the forest area after their targets.

Kamex: *taunts* "So the slamander's has wings now...quit pretending to be a dragon!" *pushes Y/n back as he unleashes a barrage of  concentrated blast of water towards Y/n*

Y/n: *nimbly dodges Kamex's attack* " And your still a stupid follower!" *unleashes a multiple fireballs towards Kamex's who tanks his attacks* 

Meanwhile with Whitley and Rook, they stop as they had lost sight of Kaito and Uryu. Rook and Whitley keeps on guard as they listen to the sound of the forest. Suddenly Whitley turns and quickly draws Toile'd Argent and fires a  bullet toward at arrow knocking it out of the sky while Rook's creates a spike shield a and blocks a laser from the bushes. Rook draws his weapon Lotus Sting and Whitley switches his his weapon to sword mode and their blades collide with Kaito's and Uryu's attack. Whitley activates the electric dust inside his weapon and shocks Uryu's weapon electrocuting him.

Kaito and Rook's fist collides as they began to repeatedly slam their fist with each other. Rook thrust his Lotus Sting at Kaito who merely jumps out of the way of Rook's attack.

Kaito: "You two made a grave mistake, the forest is our domain. You will fall!"

Rook: "Is that so? Well then lets get rid of the forest!"

Uryu: "Tch you must have hit your head!" 

Whitley: *points his finger from his free hand* "Nope wejust play to win!" *water swirls around his fingertip blast Uyru away he then began to focus his water suddenly noticing Uryu gone* "Coward.."

With Anubis and Roy, Anubis fires multiple shots from Ravenous in shotgun mode. Which Roy quickly dodges from his attack. They quickly trade blow  from each other it almost looks like blurs.

Roy: "You really think your team will ever beat us..."

Anubis: "Tch we don't think we know!" * As Anubis switches Ravenous to sword mode, Roy quickly appears in front of Anubis and  began to unleashes a barrage of kicks and punches at the hellhound.* Anubis aura quicky drains away before unleash a torrent of hell flames at Roy who is sent flying back.* 

Roy pants his clothes and face were a bit burned but Anubis stabs his sword down to the ground to hold himself up.

Roy: "Just give up, your foolish dreams to surpass me...will never happen..You and I are the same...so give up and join our group and you will be given unbelievable power."

Team RWBY and JNPR look over to Anubis who merely looks down to the ground as he is struggling to stay up.

Ruby: "Oh man..Anubis took a beating.."