Chapter 26: A Resting Day before tournament

Jaune Arc is sleeping during the night inside Team JNPR's dormroom.

Jaune: "Waffles..."

Jaune suddenly wakes up a call on his scroll, with the ringtone "It's a Big Ursa!" playing.

Jaune: "Hello?"

Jaune hears noise for six seconds from Ruby's scroll before the call ends.

Jaune: "Uh, Ruby?"

Later on, Team JNPR walks at dawn toward their Bullhead.

Pyrrha: "I'm sure they're fine."

Jaune: "You think?"

Nora: "Probably a butt dial..."

Ren: "Team RWBY, Y/n and Whitley has always performed exceptionally in the field. Plus Anubis and Rook are just as skilled as Y/n. We should focusing on our own mission. 

Nora: "We're gonna be deputies!"

Jaune: "I just got this feeling...I don't know."

Pyrrha: "Jaune..."

As they walk to the front of the school, they see a bunch of student already in front of the school.

Pyrrha: "Woah..what's going on here?" *Team JNPR walks up to the crowd and they see Team CVFY* "Hey guys, what's going on?"

CFVY turns around.

Fox: "You guys didn't hear?"

Nora: "What's up?"

Yatsuhashi: "A little while ago people spotted a giant creature burst out of Mount Glenn!"

JNPR: "WHAT?!"

Coco: "Yeah they said a giant monster ripped out Mount Glenn and then exploded."

Jaune: "But that was where Team RWBY and (F/I).WAR went!"

Velvet: "Oh no! You don't think there-"

Student#1: "LOOK!" They all look as they see 5 bullheads land in front of Beacon. Ozpin, Ironwood, Glynda walks over as the door of the bullhead. Revealing Team (F/I).WAR and Team RWBY, Vulcan and Oobleck walking out of the bullhead with the captured Roman Torchwick, and mutiple White Fang members. The whole school cheered as the 10 heroes walks over to Ozpin.

Jaune: "Woah..."

Ozpin: "Ah Team RWBY and Team (F/I).WAR, I see you returned in less than a day."

Glynda: "And apparently not empty handed.."

Y/n: *steps forward and salutes him* "General Ironwood"

Ironwood: *chuckles and salutes him back* "At ease."

Y/n relaxes a bit.

Ozpin: "Tell me how did the mission go?" 

Y/n: "Professors, General, as you may or may not know. My team and Team RWBY were sent to search the Quadrant 5 of the southeast sectorto clear out Grimm in that sector. However both our teams soon discovered a secret White Fang operation deep inside Mountain Glenn lead by Roman Torchwick."

Ruby: *steps forward* "They had planned to use the old Mountain Glenn tunnels to release the hordes of subterranean grimm hidden in the caverns straight to the unsuspecting people of Vale. However thanks to the combine efforts of both our teams and our supervisors we were able to stop the attempt of grimm."

Glynda: "And the creature that appeared out of Mountain Glenn?"

Y/n: "That was a combo technique from me and my brother developed. In order to stop the train from making a massive hole from all the grimm to swarm the city."