Chapter 8: Burning an Asshole

Hey guys Sans of Destruction I just want to say thank you for being such great readers. You guys support has gotten me more fired up to write more and more stories. And I'm in an even more fired up mood mainly because the DLC for Pokemon Sword and Shield is coming up on day before my own birthday and as a pokemon nerd. This is going to be awesome! Just wanted to lighten the mood to the story.

Winter P.o.V:

I couldn't believe it my missing  little brother is right front of me. Tears run down my face, he's grown so much, though I didn't understand why my little brother had red haired now but that didn't matter to me. 

Willow: "My Baby!!" 

Our mother started to running toward Y/n. I thought was hoping everything was going to be smooth and happy. But sadly to my dismay it wasn't. 

Y/n: *body ignites into flame making mother stop* "STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Your P.o.V:

I was absolutely livid at the site of those fucking dicks. How dare they think I will fucking forgive them. After the hell they put me thru. But you slowly notice Whitley looking a sad and wearing a long sleeved shirt.

Jacques: *irritated tone* "That 's no way to speak to your mother!"

"SHUT IT YOU ARROGANT PRICKS!!"

Ironwood looks a bit off guard by Y/n's outburst.

Ironwood: "If I may," *looks at General Ironwood* "I was told that you were kidnapped by the hands by White Fang?"

Weiss: "General...I'm sorry it would seem you've been misinform by my parents."

"How did you assholes find me?" You glare at the others 

Jacques: "We have our ways."

You think on what he meant by them suddenly you had one thought that crossed your mined.

"Weiss, give me your scroll for a second?"

Weiss: "Um okay." *She hands you her scroll and you take it and you take off her cover and the back lid  showing you parts of the scroll.* "Y/n what are you-?!"

"Tch bastards!" You take out a tiny device that doesn't belong in the scroll. "They were listen to your calls." You break the device and Weiss looks at Winter shocked.

Weiss: "Winter How could you you told me that you got me a scroll to talk to you?!"

Winter: *looks down ashamed* " I'm sorry Weiss but I..had..too-"

"Winter you fucking Bitch, harming me is one thing, now you're telling that you are invading our sister's privacy?! HOW LOW have you stooped?!"

Winter: *tears run down her face* "I..k-know.. but I just want my little brother back..." 

"YOU LOST THE RIGHT TO CALL ME BROTHER THE MOMENT YOU TRIED TO KILL WHITLEY!!!"

This shocked Ironwood even more but this made Jacques more furious. 

Jacques: "ENOUGH, you two are going to return to Atlas like it or not!"

Jacques is about to grab Weiss but you grab his wrist and hurl him to the ground. 

"KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY SISTER!"

Willow: *tears run down her face* "Please..Y/n stop.."

You were about to retort until you saw Whitley and walking in front of you. He was not looking into your eyes. 

"Whitley?"