Chapter 1: Twin Ice and Fire

10 years later Weiss P.o.V:

It has been 10 years, since I seen my brother Y/n. I miss him every single day. Instead of going to Atlas Academy, I decided to to Beacon Academy to learn at. I needed to get away from my family and hopefully look for my brother. Whitley had been having nightmares of Y/n dying in his arms and only talked to me and Klein. Winter had been working herself to death and became the Lieutenant of Atlas Military in order find Y/n. 

Anyways I am currently walking to the Headmaster's office along with my team members. Oh I should explain who are my fellow team members. I'm a member of Team RWBY lead by Ruby Rose. She is 2 years younger than me and the others. She has black hair and red tips with silver eyes and is the owner of Scythe known as Crescent Rose which coverts in High powered Sniper Rifle.

Her sister is Yang Xiao Long is our heavy hitter of our team. Wheneve she is battle she's will jump in fist first into battle with her shotgun/Gauntlet Ember Celica. 

Our final team member Blake Belladonna, is a black haired girl with yellow eyes and a black bow on top of her head. She is totally mysterious all I can gather is she reads books...a lot..and she uses  her weapon Gamble Shroud which is a gun/sword.

Yang: *arms behind her head* "I wonder why Ozpin called us in for?" 

Me: "Whatever it is, It must be very important?"

Soon the elevator opens up as we make it to our floor. We walk inside Ozpin's office to see Professor Ozpin behind his deck sipping on his cup of coffee.

Ozpin: "Ah, Team RWBY, right on time. I have a mission for you 4."

Blake: *curious* "What is this mission about?"

Ozpin: *shows a video on his scroll to them* "This recorder was taken 3 days ago from a recent White Fang attack in the Vale Bank."

In the video we see White Fang pointing there sword and guns at the Blank tellers who are on the ground. Suddenly the video feed cuts off  they hear screaming from from the black screen. Soon the video camera comes back online and they see the bank teller untied and safe but the white fang are all knocked out covered in scorch marks and some small flames.

Ozpin: "According to the bank teller they said they saw a a massive living fire ball, smashing right threw the  front of the bank door and took down everyone of the  White Fang members. When the flame faded they saw a red haired boy wearing a mask and had a long bright red tail with a small flame at the tip of his tail. who soon untied them and then left."

Ruby: "He must be really powerful."

Ozpin: *nods* "Indeed which is why I want you to find this young man and bring him to Beacon Academy."

Yang: " Okay...but how can we find this guy."

Ozpin: " According to the locals they seemed to seen a boy with red hair heading into the forest nearby Patch.

Ruby: "Patch!? That's where me and Yang grew up!!"

Me: "So that's why you contacted us."

Ozpin: *smiles* "Yes."

We all smiles and nods accepting the mission and we soon headed out to  Patch on a Bullhead to find this faunus boy.

(Time skip)

The bullhead soon lands in front of the home of Ruby and Yang hear in Patch. As they are hoping their father may know something about this boy. We walk out to see a blond man walking out of home smiling as he sees Ruby and Yang.