Chapter 33: Dating with Fire part 1

Y/n: "I can't believe I agreed to this..."

Y/n was in Vale waiting for a someone, the Vytal Tournament was postponed after his fight against Lance Asto, and was on going with repairs for two days. He gave his team to take the two days off resting just like himself. He looked over to his bandaged arm and think of how he had defeated one of his oldest rivals.

Y/n: "Heh...I had improved a lot.." *he then hears footsteps running towards him. He looks up to sees his someone panting * "Ah I didn't think you will show up." 

Cinder: *blushes* "S-sorry

Cinder: *blushes* "S-sorry...I didn't mean to make you wait..hopefully I didn't make you wait so long."

Y/n: " No you're fine.. I just got here." 

Cinder: *thinking* "He....he's lying about showing up here just now...he's been waiting for a long time...I guess he doesn't want to make me feel bad."

Y/n: "So, got anything planned?" 

Cinder: "Wait I thought you had everything prepared!"

Y/n: "Well, I do..but I rather see what you want. It would be rude to not let see what a lady like yourself would like to do first." *This statement causes Cinder to blush hard*

Cinder: "O-oh..u-um well....um..I don't really...have anything planned...so...you can decide what to do."

Y/n looks at Cinder and smiles a bit. He put his hand on Cinder's head, she looks up and smiles.

Y/n: "Okay well I have to get something we can head their first before anything!" *Y/n gently holds her hand and Cinder looks at Y/n surprised* "Let's go!" *He then runs with her* 

Cinder: "W-woah! H-hey!" *thinking* "Y/n...he's so.....kind and his touch....it's so warm.." 

The two soon made it to their destination. Cinder looks up to at the shop, Y/n needed to get to. She see the sign...saying......'Hatsume's Creation and Recreation Weapon Shop'. 

Y/n: "Ah been a while since I've been here.."

Cinder: *awkward tone* "Um....are you sure this is the place?"

Y/n: *looks at Cinder* "Huh...yeah why?"

Cinder: "Well....it looks .......so..."

"