Chapter 43: Menagerie part 2

Kali led the group inside and she made tea for everyone. The whole group (except for Y/n who was standing outside in the yard* gathered around a table and sat on cushions on their knees. Kali places her cup on the table.

Kali: "We were horrified when we heard the news. The Kingdom of Vale wasn't perfect, but it certainly didn't deserve what happened," 

Ghira: *chuckles* "Please, I knew she'd be fine!"

Kali: *scoffed* "That isn't the slightest bit true. You should've seen him pacing."

Vulcan: *chuckles* "They are quite fine.." *Looks over to Y/n who was just outside glancing at the sky* "We were lucky Y/n was able to stop the blast..."

Everyone glances over to Y/n, before Whitley walks over to Y/n with a cup of tea in his hand.

Whitley: "Y/n?" *Y/n snaps out of thought before looking over to Whitley, who had a look of concern on his face* "Are you okay?"

Y/n: "Yeah.. It's just a lot to take in....the fact that I'm just..half of the real me.." *looks over to his hand* "It would explain why I feel like I have only half of my Aura.."

Whitley: *eyes widen like everyone else* "You're only at half of your aura?"

Y/n: "Yeah.." *sighing* "Don't worry little brother. I'll be fine.." *taking his cup of tea and sipping it before sighing with satisfaction* "This tea is really good!"

Kali: *smiles at Blake as she as drinking her tea* "I like him." *Blake's spits her drink back into her cup*

Blake: *blushing heavily* "M-mom!" 

There was another loud boom from the door and Saffron jumps from her seat from the noise. 

Ghira: *slams his hand on the table* "Darn it, I completely forgot about the meeting!" 

Toshinori: "Calm down now Ghira." *stands up with Ghira* "Can everyone please to head to other room?"

Both walk off to the door

Blake: "Is everything okay?"

Kali: "Yes dear, just poor timing. Your father and Uncle can reschedule. It's just been a hard time dealing with them lately."

Cinder: "Dealing with who?" *Vulcan and Roman takes another sip of tea*

Kali:  "Mh? The White Fang," *Vulcan and Roman chokes on his tea. While Y/n grits his teeth*

Everyone: "WHAT?!" 

Vulcan: *Looks over to Whitley, Cinder, Mercury, Emerald, Roman, Neo, and Saffron * "You all head to the other room."

They all nod and head to the other room into hiding while Y/n folds his wind making it look like a cloak before they others raced to the other door. 

Blake: *calls out* "DAD! UNCLE TOSHINORI!" *They turned and they saw 2 fox faunuses in hoods outside*

Ghira: "Blake, what's wrong?"

Fox Faunuses: *bows* "Ms. Belladonna?"

Fox Faunus #1: "We had no idea you'd returned." 

Y/n stayed firmed behind Blake and Sun. He didn't need to even get a good look at them to know that they were full of horseshit, but he stayed quiet and just watched for now.

Blake: "What are you doing talking to these people?"

Ghira: *motioned to the strangers* "This is Corsac and Fennec Albain. They represent the White Fang here in Menagerie now."