A New Home

I hurried as fast as I could. I can't take it anymore. The pain was killing me. I'm going to try to sneak out of the house. I called my best friend.
"Tiff. He did it again." I said quietly
"Again? Luna come to my house you can stay in the guest room." Tiffany said. She is my best friend along with Sabrina and Michelle. We have known each other since we were 7. I exited the door to my house cautiously.
"LUNA!! Get back in this house!" Great. All I could think of was running away. Instead of listening to my dad I ran as fast as I could. I finally reached Tiffany's house. It was a brick building with vines hanging from the sides. I pulled out my phone and texted Tiff letting her know I was here.
"Luna come inside." I saw Tiff welcoming me inside. Once I stepped inside I fell towards the marble floor.
"OMG Luna are you ok?" Tiffany helped me up.
"I'm fine. I'm just beat up from running here." I said. We walked up the spiraling staircase up to her room.
"I have extra clothes that you can have." She said.
"You don't have to do that." I said. She gave me a look that knew to well.
"Luna, you are like a sister to me. There's nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you." She said and then brought me into a hug.
"Thank you." I said