The Truth

Michelle's POV
That is not Sabribri.
"I told you I would find you." A deep raspy voice said.

Zayn's POV
What the heck! Jessica. She's a (bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep).
I saw Sabrina walking to school and then turning around. Maybe she can help me.
"Sabrina! Hold up!" I shouted.
"What do you need ma'am." She joked. I don't think she knows yet.
"I need to tell you something." I said seriously.
"What?" She said back.

~A few minutes of explaining later~

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. Jessica." She hissed.
"Hahahaha." I started laughing.

~a walk to Tiffany's house later~

"AHHHHH! HALLPPP!" I heard screaming from inside the house. What could possibly go wrong?
"Oh my..." I started saying. I saw Luna, Michelle, and Tiffany tied up with tape over their mouths.
"ZAYN. BWEHIND YOU!!" Luna screamed with a muffled voice. I turned around and moved out of the way before I got hit.
"Dang it." The man said. He was tall with dark brown hair, sunglasses over his eyes, and a scar on the side of his face.
"So pretty boy and las-" he fell in the middle of his sentence. Sabrina was behind him with a frying pan. We ran over to the girls and helped them.
"Are you ok?" I asked Luna.
"I'm fine!" She hissed then she hugged me. What the...??
"Can I talk to you in private?" I asked Luna. She nodded and walked outside with me.
"I just want you to know that it wasn't me who texted you about Jessica. She took my phone and sent the message." I explained.
"Well. I believe you." She said. Then we hugged.
"Now let me explain what just happened." She said.
"He is a bad man. When Tiffany, Sabrina, Michelle, and I first met we were kidnapped by him. We worked for him for a while and then ran away." Luna said then she started tearing up.
"Don't cry." I said. We hugged.
"Luna sorry to interrupt but, what are we gonna do with him?" Tiffany said.
"Call the cops." Sabrina said. They all agreed to the idea.

~A police call later~
Tiffany's POV
"Thank you ma'am for calling us." The officer said.
"No problem." I said back. They handcuffed Jason and took him to the back of the cop car.
"I WILL FIND YOU!" He screamed. I knew he meant what he said. Everyone was shaken up about the whole thing so we just stayed at my house, even Zayn stayed.

~An hour later~
We were watching the TV and then the screen turned black.
"What the??" Zayn said.
"Attention: A man has escaped jail. He has dark brown hair, sunglasses, and a scar on his face. If you see this man please alert the police." The TV went back to normal.
"Oh no." Luna said.
"Here we go again." I said.