Decisions.

Luna's POV

"Look who finally woke up." A voice said. I couldn't quite make it out. It seems like Jason's voice.
"Leave us alone you bastard!" I screamed.
"Screaming in the wrong direction honey." He said and then I felt his hands pull my face towards his.
"Don't touch me!" I screamed again.
"Shhh, now say goodnight." He said and I felt a cloth go over my mouth.

Michelle's POV

Tiffer, Sabrina, and I haven't heard from Luna or Zayn in two days. Good thing is that Mel came to visit. It seems like forever since I last saw her. My phone started ringing.

"Hilo." I said.
"LEAH! HURRY ZAYN AND LUNA ARE IN TROUBLE!!" Mel screamed through the phone.
"Ok. I'll meet you at your house and I'll bring Tiffany and Sabrina so they can help." I said and hanged up the phone. I texted them and told them to meet us at Mel's house. What happened now?

Minutes later~~~
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY GOT CAPTURED?!" I screamed.
"Jason. He took them and I got a signal from Luna saying she's in trouble." Mel explained.
"Then let's go after her!" Tiffany screamed.
"We need weapons and new outfits." Mel said.
"Follow me." Mel lead us to her downstairs. She stopped at a door guarded by a padlock. She entered the code and we went inside the room.
"Wow Mel. I didn't know you were Batman." I jokingly said.
"Very funny. Now grab some gear and leggo." She said.

Luna's POV

I felt weak and tired. Then I opened my eyes. I was in a white tank top and black shorts that barely covered me.
"What happened?" I said to myself. I started looking around the room. Then I saw a Zayn in the corner of the room. He looked awful.
"Zayn?" I got closer to him. Then I reached out for him but, my hand went straight through him.
"ZAYN!" I screamed. He went away, it was nothing but a hologram.

Zayn's POV

I saw Jason drugging Luna. Who knows what he's going to do to her...
"You frikken bastard." I said to Jason.
"Look who's the one talking." He said.
"Who got beat up by a girl again?"
"Shut your mouth Malik. I have your sister." He let out an evil laugh which sounded like a dying walrus.
"Ciana." My sister. He can't have her.
"Look for yourself." He said and showed me a screen of Ciana in a white room. She looked like she's been through hell.
"Let her go." I hissed at him.
"Who do you want to take? Luna, your precious girlfriend or Ciana, your own flesh and blood." He gave me an evil smile.
Who should I choose?
Only one person I can take...

___________________________

I have decided to update twice in one day to thank you for all the view, votes, and comments.
Also big shoutout to my mains: exoforlife2 CarrotMastaxXx OnePandaOneLove and Sabrinaismyname
I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!! <3
Goodnight my rainbow trouts.
~ℓυиα.σχ