One Last Time.

Zayn's POV

"LUNA RUN!" I screamed. I know that shadowy figure from anywhere. It's frikken Jason. Why can't he leave us alone? Luna wasn't running. She was just standing still. Like she was in shock.
"Luna. Babe. Now is not the time to pretend to be a rock." I said. She didn't say anything or move. That's when I carried her and ran off. Then I found this shed and ran to there. When I set Luna down she looked up at me.
"Zayn. I know who he is. I know what I have to do." She said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I have to... Kill him. He won't stop chasing us until I do."

I was shocked. Luna was actually thinking of murdering the guy.
"Luna. Wait..." I started to say.
"I'm sorry Zayn. I love you." She said. Then she leaned in and kissed me one last time.

"Now. I have to go and I'm really sorry of what I'm about to do right now." She said.
"Luna..." I said.
"Zayn. Please don't make this harder than it already is." She said and her voice cracked. Then a tear slipped from her eye.

"Goodbye Zayn." She said and walked out the door and locked it.
"LUNA!" I screamed trying to brake the door open. Then I broke the window and jumped out.
"You didn't even let me make my first step yet." She said standing next to the door.
"You're not doing this!"
"Yes I am Zayn. I have to."
"No your not!"
"Yes Zayn. I don't want to see you get hurt anymore and this is why I'm saying goodbye." She said.
"Luna what the hell? This is all medication talk. You just came out from the hospital." I said making up excuses.
"Goodbye Zayn. I love you." She said and started running. I chased after her. She was too fast. I then collapsed on the hard concrete sidewalk. She was already gone.

~~

"Zayn?" I heard a voice call out.
"Louis?"
"What happened?" Louis asked me.
"She's gone." Was all I managed to say.
"Zayn. Where the hell did she go?" He asked.
"To go find Jason and kill him. I tried to stop her but I couldn't. So she left." I said my voice cracking.
"We have to go find her!" Louis screamed.
"She's log gone and we are done." I said.
"Zayn... I don't like when you get like this." Louis said.

Louis' POV

"We have a concert tonight remember. Can't let the fans down." Zayn said.
"Zayn. I know you're hurting. But please don't act like you don't care."
"Louis. I have no idea what your talking about." Zayn said and let out a weak smile.

~~

"So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground." Zayn sang. I could tell that he wasn't happy. I need to find Luna and bring her back.

~~

After the show I pulled Harry to the side.
"Louis."
"Harold."
"Louis.
"Harold we need to get Luna back."
"What do you mean?"
"She left Zayn and went to go kill Jason."
"OMG WE NEED TO GO GET HER!"
"HARREH CHILL!"
"Sorry but how are we going to do that?"
"We need to go find Mel and the other girls."
"Well Michelle can go she broke her leg."
"What do you mean?"
"Niall and her had a date and well things took a wrong turn." Harry said.
"Ok then get the group together." I said. Then Zayn's phone rang.
"Where Zayn? His phone is going crazy." I said.
"Let's answer it." Harry said. We got the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" Harry said.
"Zayn I did it. Jason is dead for good. Wait who is this?" Luna said.
"Luna! Thank the genies you're ok! Wait what the hell did you do?! Oh and it's Harry." Harry screamed.
"I killed him Harry. I did it and I can't come back. I'm sorry. Wait. Where's Zayn?" She asked.
"He's not doing so well. He's locked himself in the bathroom and WHAT THE HELL LUNA YOU FUCKING KILLED JASON?" I screamed through the phone.
"Yes I did. I couldn't let him get away for what he's done. After what Zayn told me he did, before I had the coma and memory loss, I had to do it. He's put our lives at risk."
"Luna. Just please come back. Where are you?" I said.
"Louis? You're there to?" Luna asked.
"Yeah. I think that you had to do what you had to do but please just come back."
"I can't. I'm sorry. I love you all." She said and hanged up.
"Call her back!!" I screamed.
"Hold on I am!" Harry said.
"Come on pick up." I said.
"Hey-"
"LUNA OMG DONT HANG UP AGAIN!"
"Please leave a voicemail message at the beep."
"DAMMIT!" I screamed. Then I turned around.
"What the hell are you guys doing with my phone? Zayn asked. His eyes were red and puffy.
"Zayn. She did it." I said.
"You mean she killed him?" Zayn asked.
"Yes."
"How?"
"I don't know. She won't answer and she says she can't come back."
"No." Zayn said crumbling to the floor. Then he started to cry. I guess the strongest people brake down sometimes.
"There. There." Harry said comforting him.
"Look it's 11:11! Make a wish Zayn!" I screamed.
"I wish she would come back." Zayn said quietly.

____________________

PUT DOWN THE FREAKING TOMATOES!!

*Rabbit throws the tomato*

NOT AGAIN LEAH!!

Anyways... I'm sorry I haven't updated I was busy with the milestone, work, and cleaning my room.

And I know. I know. I didn't update on schedule but I figured you guys would like an update on a Fryday cause it just makes everything better.

Peace out.

~ℓυиα.σχ (btw I'm Zayn in that picture).